events

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by doormouse, Mar 9, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doormouse

doormouse User

please ho please can we have new events something defrent than we.ve got there getting very boring or change the prizes

2. Geflin

Geflin User

And here we go again ;) I support the doormouse 100%...have ceased doing almost all events because it just isn't worth it anymore. Running out of land as it is, and the only prizes really worth working that hard for are few and far between. What burns my feathers is we players have suggested a multitude of new events in various threads without so much as a peep from the devs.

promaster202 likes this.
  3. piche413

piche413 User

I still do the events mainly for the experience points. I am keeping all the buildings in the depot due to the fact that I only want a few of each building on the playfields not a whole slew of them.

4. billyjim

billyjim User

I also do the events for the experience points, cc's, and MM's I have not placed a new building in months. I am spending all of my energies in upgrading my residences now rather than adding new ones. As Geflin has said we have made multiple suggestions and the silence has been deafening.

Geflin likes this.
  5. Geflin

Geflin User

What did you just say, friend Billyjim? Could not hear you over all the reverberating s-i-l-e-n-c-e:eek: I do an event now and then, like the Rock Festival to get the Epic Satellite Dish RIs...but even that is getting pointless. I get more exp collecting rent than I get from events these days. Somehow I have managed to find places to put my buildings....soon will reorganize and swap out some deco for higher levels and gain a few squares. Mostly just upgrading my tailfeathers off, getting also those purty Level 4's I've worked so hard for. *Drops pin on floor to hear p-i-n-g*

billyjim likes this.
  6. billyjim

billyjim User

I do enjoy the silence makes listening to the prey so much easier. :oops: But, I do need some new challenges. :confused: I am getting fat an lazy. :eek: It is sad that the Biker Rally is not even a sweat any more. It does take time but is not a serious strain. This is getting to be sad. :(

7. Geflin

Geflin User

Another year and no St. Paddy's Day event :( What's St Valentine got the Paddy doesn't, hmm? And not so much as a peep from the devs about the idea, which makes me wonder if we will ever get it (or any new events for that matter).:oops:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  8. doormouse

doormouse User

hi all doormouse is here so quiet ha ha jokes a side i,v been reading some of the ideas in other comments geflin and yours billyjim there good but like your saying no one is liseaning i wish they would turn there earing ade up allelse they might loose us all together but i must confess i do love the GAME

*kimmi* and Geflin like this.
  9. billyjim

billyjim User

Ah, the doormouse has come to play with the "Owl and the ***** Cat" not to mention the dog and Tasmanian devil, etc. If I have forgotten someone forgive me. Thank you for the kind words. I actually beleive they do read these postings I am not sure whether they have the time, energy or inclination to act on them. ;):confused: But, welcome and always enjoy hearing from a fresh voice. We will never get anything if we stop talking to the "Powers that be" I have not used that one in a long while. :D

hedymay and *kimmi* like this.
  10. Geflin

Geflin User

Greetings, good doormouse ;) we seem to have a regular Noah's Ark going here, do we not? The more the merrier, I always say. Now, if we can just get a new event to celebrate with, we will be doing great! Somebody want to crawl up to the crow's nest and see if they can spot a dev?

hedymay likes this.
  11. hedymay

hedymay User

I posted a remark about this today. I agree

Geflin likes this.
  12. Geflin

Geflin User

You sho
    Saw your post and agree. You should check out some of the other threads we (all) have been doing about new event suggestions. Everything from St. Paddy's Day to Fishing Tournaments, Mardi Gras, Rodeos, Fashion Shows; even had a guy (promaster) doing up the event requirements & rewards charts, and quite well at that. Loved the 'new' rock festival but have completed it three times. One would think it would not be too hard (especially with the plethora of suggestions provided by the players) to mix it up a bit. Fer cryin' out loud, they had a year and a half since St. Paddy's Day was brought up.:rolleyes:

promaster202, hedymay and billyjim like this.
  13. thanks @Geflin. i will make some new event in the up comming days:)

14. Geflin

Geflin User

How's about a Spring Break or Summer Beach Party?

15. billyjim

billyjim User

Are we going to have Frankie Avalon and Annette Funicello playing with a "Beach Blanket"

Geflin likes this.
  16. piche413

piche413 User

Boy are you bringing back old childhood memories.

17. piche413

piche413 User

Promaster202 maybe they are getting jealous about your new events and are going to take some of your ideas for new events.

promaster202 likes this.
  18. Geflin

Geflin User

I was thinking more like some surfin' with Gidget;) Actually, I see promaster already did a Summer thing in a different thread. Have you seen it yet? Looked pretty cool (but he always does a good job:D).

19. billyjim

billyjim User

Not yet been busy will look it up. The other thought was an Elvis in Hawii or Mexico theme.

Geflin likes this.
  20. Geflin

Geflin User

Or maybe our PD can hire Dan-Oh and McGarrity, and they can book 'em?:eek::rolleyes::cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.