events

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by buzzo1, Dec 23, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

should events be longer

Poll closed Dec 28, 2013.
  1. yes

70.0%
  2. no

30.0%
  3. ofcourse

10.0%
  4. never

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buzzo1

buzzo1 User

i was thinking if events should be longer

come on people vote!:mad::mad::mad:

i am really angry!:mad::mad::mad:

the next person that talks will get 500 free beams

Last edited by moderator: Dec 23, 2013
  2. Well, take a cold shower, then run around your house 40 times. See if it helps you control your anger.

Unfortunatelly we don't have any FAQ about anger control to refer you to. :) But Wizz might add one if you ask him nicely. :)

3. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

I would suggest to avoid multi-posting as such actions can be warned with infraction points.
    Thread has been moved to the appropriate board.

4. haemophile

haemophile User

i was thinking if events should be longer

this is a good idea but im not voting because your vote system is too black and white maybe run normal length events most of the time but say do one super length event once a month this will be the best way to go forward because it should please you as well as other people who might not want longer events(definately not me)

5. buzzo1

buzzo1 User

shore ill try harder.thanks for the tip

6. AldoTF03

AldoTF03 User

I agree with this idea but the super length ones would have to require more or something like that otherwise it wouldn't work as well as the current system. It should maybe have six stages or require ten more products or something. (I agree with longer events but would like slightly more to do in return for more time.

7. Trying to figure out what the reason for longer events would be. So far I haven't seen any. Any inspiration?

8. buzzo1

buzzo1 User

i know long events will be great:cool:

9. AldoTF03

AldoTF03 User

What about doing bigger events once a month (might be too commonplace then) instead of just at certain times of the year? It would however have to be more challenging in return for the extra time.

10. This RC thing is one long event ........ :)

11. brucenic

brucenic User

The standard events are long enough.
    But I would like to more of the longer "special" events - Winterfest for example. Once a month would be about right.
    The prizes must be worth the extra effort though.

12. buzzo1

buzzo1 User

i think we have enough time for the special events but to less of standard events

events are good ways to get money and prizes

Last edited by moderator: Feb 25, 2014
  13. stag

stag User

events should be longer by the way how do you make a new thread

14. "Post New Thread" towards the top should do it.
    Are you friends with Buzzo/Broohaha et al, by the way?

15. billyjim

billyjim User

I like the "Special" Events which are longer and more layered. They also have a more varied reward experience. Not the same prizes repeated every fourth or fifth time. Variety keeps us all interested. So yes to a mixture of long and short events.

16. even with the normal events maybe different rewards can be implemented

17. billyjim

billyjim User

That is possible solution, but the events become predictable and expected. New and different keeps the interest level up. I believe a balance needs to be maintained between the long and short, new and old, radical and steady.

18. stag

stag User

sorry sir cheesimiester butt i have no idea what youre sayingo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

19. he was explaining how to make a new thread, also asking if you were a friend of brohaha or buzz

20. stag

stag User

i am friends with buzzo1:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.