fabrica de tijolos

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by 10medalhas, Aug 24, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10medalhas

10medalhas User

Bom dia, 3 das minhas 6 fabricas de tijolos nao estao a funcionar corretamente. quando carrego nelas para escolher o que produzir o jogo fica bloqueado.
    obrigado

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

10medalhas - I have gone to your game and restarted the three brickyards. You can usually repair this situation by closing your browser and opening up your game in a different browser then close the second browser and reopening your usual browser and the game. This more deeply cleans your caches and solves the conflict in the system that causes this problem. Please remember that all postings in the main forum must be in English.

10medalhas - Eu fui ao seu jogo e reiniciei as três fabricas de tijolos. Normalmente, você pode reparar essa situação fechando o navegador e abrindo o jogo em um navegador diferente, fechando o segundo navegador e reabrindo o navegador e o jogo habituais. Isso limpa mais profundamente seus caches e resolve o conflito no sistema que causa esse problema. Lembre-se de que todas as postagens no fórum principal devem estar em inglês.

3. 10medalhas

10medalhas User

problem solved, thank you. i will write in english from now on

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

thank you for letting us know. I am closing the thread at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.