Farmers market event

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Squidface, Jan 13, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squidface

Squidface User

Hi there! My farmers market event seemed to run out of time, i was certain i still had plenty of time left on it and was working pretty fast to finish the quest. I went back to my game and all farms were empty of carrots and corn and that was the end of it. it seems to have done this twice now. To finish my farmers market quest how long do i have to wait for it to come up again? :(

2. Squidface

Squidface User

Also do all of the carrots and corn i'd spent my production points on just disappaear, i had hundreds.

3. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

Please post your user ID, we cannot investigate the issue without knowing which is your account.

4. royowens

royowens User

royowen

5. Your ID is the number at the top of the game screen, just above the facebook icon. Note it only appears in normal view, not in full-screen view.

6. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

[​IMG]

7. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

I still need the ID as my friends here advised...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.