Farms & Lumber Mills

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Tarise, Apr 4, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tarise

Tarise User

I discovered that I can't get any more farms or lumber mills... they're not where they usually are. Are you going to bring them back at some point because I need more farms and lumber mills.

2. You have never been allowed to buy more farms - you start with 7 permits and you can get an 8th in the secret building plot.

You used to be able to buy 2 more lumber mill permits, but this was removed a few weeks ago, when they did the permit rework. There was an announcement made with a few days notice so that people could buy their last two lumber mill permits if they wanted to.

3. Tarise

Tarise User

Thanks for the clarification. I missed that as I was away on business for a few weeks and didn't really have time to read the forums... just enough time to take care of the city (when I could) then out again. Is there a way to play this game on a tablet? If so, I haven't found out how yet. Thanks for you quick response.

4. You need to find a flash-enabled browser for a tablet. They do exist, but you probably need to pay for them.

5. Tarise

Tarise User

Thanks for the info :) You can close this now!!

6. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

Closed.

7. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

In order to keep our forum organization, old threads need to be moved to Archive. They will be available there for you to reread whenever you need.

oie_OBmKNeFugIWe (2).png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.