Feedback on Weekly: Antiquity Fair

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by -Wizz-, Sep 12, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

Hello Mayors,

Please use this thread to post your opinions and concerns, tips and ideas about this weekly event. We will read each comment and the best ones will make the weekly report.

Your Rising Cities Team.

2. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

One of the better ones.
    Rewards needs a refreshing though.
    An exclusive residential instead of the modern pier homes, and it would be a very good event.

3. Arsuru

Arsuru User

Generally, one of my favorites due to the ease and rewards (nice CC and EXP for little investment). Non-exclusive rewards need to be changed up regularly again. I think if I were to build all the modern pier homes I now have, I'd have nearly no beach left. I have more coal-fired plants than I'd probably ever want or even need to build. Like with any event with multiple rewards based on level, I'd like to be able to have access to the other rewards, the Trojan horse in this case. New tiers would also be welcome.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
  4. brucenic

brucenic User

75MM, 2 epic bars, 2 wheel buffs and 250,000 CC make the event worth doing IMO, but only just if you are level 29 or greater.
    The power plant was an absolutely essential prize to me until I got to level 29 and could build Hydro-electric plants. I guess this is now only true to level 25 when the mountain playfield can be opened with its mega power plant.

The pier house and Zeus statue are worthless to me. I have 17 unused power plant permits.

The event needs updating for higher level players.

5. I agree but I am only level "13.5"

6. Arsuru

Arsuru User

@brucenic

The bars and bonus tokens are absolutely wonderful prizes, however they used to change regular prizes. Residential permits would be a different house in the same level range for example (which has it's own problems too if the prize is above your range, which has happened before, in which case something not over your level or a choice can be given). Just rotate the prizes. Different RI's, bonus tokens instead of RI's or the common decorations, different decorations, etc. Keeps it fresh, and would probably increase income if people want to buy out the stage of an event or a regular permit directly if they miss it, for example. MM can occupy the same place.

This event is obviously intended for low level players. Even so, it's easy, and it's not like I think they should give us a nuclear plant for that effort, but I have 21 unused coal plants. Yeah, some people can use them, but many can't or won't. If it's not a prize, it can be bought if needed. It's not only that higher level players need addressing, the rewards just need changing because there will always be a limit.

7. TCRooster

TCRooster User

Great event with most of the prizes worthwhile, but the modern pier house and Zeus statues are not of much value anymore. I would also like to see an exclusive residential for this one.

8. kamilcom7

kamilcom7 User

I can't see much use for 20 Zeus statues after doing the event 10 times, much less for 40 ZS after doing it 20 times. :) Repeated reward like that should be something more city friendly, like trees, bushes and such.

Overall, the event is good, but the concept for high level players is missing. How about some exchange mechanism for accumulated but unwanted items like Coal Power Plants or above said Zeus statues?

9. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

I'm lv29 - I have almost used the energy from the Hydropower Dam so I need the Coal-Fired Power Plant even though they are very expensive in PP - so how about a new lv 51-75 where it's possible f.ex. to get a license where you can exchange 20 coal-fire power plant permits for one nuclear power-plant permit.

Since there is more than one Greek god - it would be a nice change if some of the other gods was a part of this event.

10. Yes to this. :) And MP House too. And see my comment on too many items here.

Also, could we have the same name for events in-game and in FAQ? I know it's a minor issue, but think it would be cool.:)

HappyBee likes this.
  11. wickedtofu

wickedtofu User

Why is that the cheese only drops like once every time I click on all my house, All my houses have workers attached, and like one or two cheeses drop, is there a special way to get more cheeses to drop?

12. drops from workers etc happen more regularary when your residences is longer than 2 hours

13. Erica

Erica User

Hello,
    This event says it starts from Level 10, but it needs rolls and you dont get a bakery until level 13 ?

14. omuego

omuego User

Then you should buy rolls at the market.

15. Erica

Erica User

I guess that's one solution. Thanks.

16. omuego

omuego User

You're right, Krassandra, I haven't checked low-level rewards. But you can buy 24 rolls for the discounted price on the market (if you're patient and willing to chase it) and then sell rewarded 50 rolls for much higher price, like Krassandra's suggested one.

17. Erica

Erica User

I stand to attention!! :rolleyes:

18. Geflin

Geflin User

Good event, and the tokens and Epic RIs are useful to say the least. But the rewards do need some refreshing or changing, at least periodically. The event is fun, and not overly difficult, but have covered my seacoast with MP houses and have Zuess statues gathering dust in the designer depot.

19. elina20078

elina20078 User

i also stand attention to it!!! :oops:

20. MisterN68

MisterN68 User

One of my favourites as well (besides Circus and Flea Market 4 example). Im at level 47 and now (after completing this weeks event) have 34 permits of modern pier-houses waiting to be used. Ill Place few more (3 already built). In addition of space in beach (which i have plenty) they need Hollywood diner, beer garden, bread basket and floating restaurant. I dont think (yet) that production of sushi will be a problem, but especially rolls will be hardest to produce of the rest because other products (beer, potatoes, rolls) r needed in more type of houses than sushi.

Also i have now 32 permits for Zeuses and 14 coal power plant permits waiting (No Zeuses placed yet, but 11 plants built), dont think i use all of them.

MisterN68

Andrewjf likes this.