Feedback on Weekly: Antiquity Fair

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by -Wizz-, Sep 12, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. city8936

city8936 User

the antiquity fair is great 4 leveling up fast with all that e.p.I've done this event 3 times now and got it all 3 times.so i can say i really like it !I on the other hand am really looking forward to getting all those statues because i am going to make a zeus fence or maybe dedicate a whole park with him as I've already done with some of my other deco's :p:D

Andrewjf likes this.
  2. billyjim

billyjim User

Eventually you end up with one or the other. The Zeus statue is very useful.. I keep them in reserve in case I have to have the game reset so I can build up my mood quickly. :)

city8936 and Andrewjf like this.
  3. joker79

joker79 User

how I find gold in this event

4. Gold can be collected from capitalists when collecting rent:)

5. At lvl 17/18 gold is too hard to get. Even 2hr + houses, two logins in a row gave ZERO gold! No way to get to 300 at this level. I did have 36+ hrs to do it, except I seem to have lost about 15hrs due to yesterday's login issues. That may have helped.

Would have also helped that I read the FAQs and saw the scrap gold only comes from Capitalists.......that would be my issue, so there really is no issue at all. :D

Bladerunner | ID 9639495

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  6. nennesby

nennesby User

According to the FAQ the present in 4/5 lev 20-24 is among other things a Wheel Buff Token. But I did not get it;-( Did my game go wrong or is there a faul in the FAQ?

I got no answers but, the problem solved itselves some hours later....

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  7. BoTo0

BoTo0 User

Imo Designer duplex is the best for this sort of events. You have 8 of them, they are cheap and easy to level up.

8. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

It would be nice if they changed it once in a while. I got over 60 of them ;)