Feedback on Weekly: Biker Rally

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by -Wizz-, Sep 23, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

:cool: Well Done!!! With Political changes here in Qld, I think it's time to try for that Biker Lodge again ;)

2. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Very happy.... Finally got my first Biker's Lodge :D Need to figure out where to put it, but probably next to the Dream Garage and newly acquired RV van somewhere tucked out of the way ;)

I had to use MM's again though (Bigpoint smiling). How on earth you can produce 1200 Kegs of Brown Ale and 5000 Tofu dogs in the allotted time frame is way beyond my current production (and staying awake) capacity!! I will have to take the time to read this thread, but a MASSIVE production requirement jump from Level 24 to 25+... Anyway it spurs me on to upgrade production as I would like to have another Lodge. Two biker clubs will keep things interesting - be nice to be able to change their colours :p:D

EDIT:
    Hmmm. Just read the whole thread. I think it perhaps needs one more 24 hour period to take the edge off complete and utter failure ?

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  3. billyjim

billyjim User

It can be done with a great deal of planning and a little bit of luck. You need to have all of the production facilities developed to the max. and have no lag time between production runs.

Andrewjf and omuego like this.
  4. city8936

city8936 User

getting the biker lodge is still a dream of mine as i don't yet have the brickyard,brewery and bakery at level 3.can't wait :) boy lately i have been just flying through the levels like nothing so hopefully soon i can get that biker lodge.in this event i did stages 1,2,&3.doing the 2600 tofo dogs was just a waist of time for me cause i did not have enough time lol.so i gave up:( I really hoping to get a good run at it next time,and try to be more prepared!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:{big emphasis on hoping};);) how many tries did it take u before u got it????

Andrewjf likes this.
  5. billyjim

billyjim User

I did pull it off the first time I tried the event :) but it required staying awake for most of three days. At the time that was possible for me to do. I was supporting an ill family member and had to be available 24/7 at the time so I would sit at the computer and work on my city until I was needed else where. Not something I would recommend. :(

I just counted I have eight biker lodges in my city and four permits in my designer depot. So it can be done. Plan ahead and make as much product ahead of time as possible so you are not waiting for any production snags. Also figure out your timing for those long runs of Tofu Dogs start them just before you leave for work or go to sleep and pick them up as soon as you get back on line.

City8936 persistence is to the key you will get there.

Andrewjf, city8936 and *kimmi* like this.
  6. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Yes planning BJ. The killer was the Tofu's coz you need Soy Beans before you can start them and they take 4 hrs alone. If they could let you produce the soy beans whilst your collecting the concert tickets that would be good :eek:

billyjim likes this.
  7. billyjim

billyjim User

Yes, you are correct. But, since you can grow soy beans (Four Hours) at the same time you make tofu dogs (Six Hours) except for the first run of soy beans you should be all right. Well actually it takes about three cycles of the farms to get soy beans production ahead of the bakeries. Since produce 160 soy bean in four hours per farm to 240 tofu dogs in six hours per bakery. The exact algebra depends on the number of farms and bakeries in the city involved. Sounds like a great SAT or college entrance question. :eek:

Andrewjf likes this.
  8. katastrouf

katastrouf User

This week we can all enjoy this challenge, after the last major event which allowed us to build a 4th bakery the challenge is doable without sleepless nights. I had to max out the 4th bakery asap but it's worth it.

Careful planning is required since you have to have everything ready for the first batch of tofu in the next morning, you need to start in the morning and manufacture everything requested from you so you go to sleep and you produce the first batch of soy beans during the first night. You end up with 48 hours for the last 2 steps but since you have now 4 bakeries and you can produce 960 tofu dogs in a batch you only need 6 batches to get those 5000 tofu dogs that means you only need 36 hours straight + 2-4 hours of extra sleep so about 40 hours tops, that leaves you 4 hours for the helmets which can be done in one go. Just make sure that you don't collect any money from the buildings in the last 6 hours so you can collect the letters and the helmets in one go without loosing any time.

I'll be finish this quest Tuesday morning without loosing any sleep. It turns out it can be fun.

With only 3 bakeries it's no fun, you need to wake up 2 times in the middle of the night for the 1/7 and the 7/7 batch of tofu dogs. I was always passing this challenge since no game is worth spending the night in front of the computer waiting.

Andrewjf likes this.
  9. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

I am still of the view that the soy beans needed for the Tofu Dogs (part of the same challenge) is a mistake and is what makes this Event close to impossible. The Soy Beans need to be shifted into the previous challenge or as you say, when you do the math, you need to be both the owl and the pussycat to succeed :(:) Giving it another go to try and complete without the need to arm myself with MM :)

10. billyjim

billyjim User

It is a very tough event to complete. It can be done and not just by the Owl and the Putty Cat. ;) Come on Andrew prove us right. I have faith. Remember you can produce SoyBeans faster than the Tofu dogs. So except for the first four hours you should be ahead of the game.

Andrewjf likes this.
  11. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Ok BJ, I'm up for it. Long night ahead.... thanks for the encouragement and the faith :)

@katastrouf Let us know how you get on.... I'm tempted to turn a lot of this good advice into a manual!! :D

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  12. katastrouf

katastrouf User

I have 25 hours to go and only 3 batches of tofu dogs to manufacture, but i need to wake up tomorrow before 8 am, when the challenge completes. I'd say that's the only limitation, you start at 8 am in the morning, for the next 3 days you wake up before 8 am, that's all. You can of course sleep a bit more it's not a biggie since you're wasting a few hours with the night batch but last day you must be spot on or stay late. Not a big deal. If i stay late tonight, around 1.30 am i can finish in advance, just 18 hours to go out of 25.

Stiull doing good without sweating.

Andrewjf likes this.
  13. I've started this event too, in this morning. By midnight (14 hours from now), I expect to start the first batch of tofu dogs :) Too bad that from tomorrow, I can only enter two times per day, but I'm pretty confident that I can finish this event with a couple of hours on the clock :)

Andrewjf likes this.
  14. billyjim

billyjim User

Way to go daniel and Andrew, and Katastrout everyone else who is pulling it off. See I am not the only one who can do it. :p

Andrewjf and daniel23492 like this.
  15. nervo82

nervo82 User

It's a shame that it is such a pig to finish because this is the best all round event, needing production from mill, farm, brickyard, bakery and brewery. That's more diversity than most of the annual events.

I did it once when Xpressos were a thing & still do 3 levels but refuse to ignore RL for 3 days to the required degree to win a mediocre house, again.

16. katastrouf

katastrouf User

One last tip, if you have 22 CC you can buy the last batch so you don't have to go through the whole 36 hours and finish it in 30. The thing is you spend 20 CC you get 75 in return. Somehow i missed that the first time i've tried but since i was not even near the 5th batch i decided to pass. So for those that don't have 4 bakeries full you might want to spend a bit of money for the last 200 tofu dogs.

I can finish the event right now with 13 hours to go or i can finish it tomorrow morning when i can collect every available helmet in the city, hopefully in one go, i have only about 400 houses.

Andrewjf likes this.
  17. billyjim

billyjim User

Not to be a nit picker but I beleive you meant MM's not cc's. It is one way to finish if you are running out of time. But the sense of completing the event with out resorting to a short cut. Ah, satisfaction. But to each his or her own.

18. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

ISP Connection/server issues killed me last night.... :(

19. billyjim

billyjim User

Hate when those happen :( I feel your pain

Andrewjf likes this.
  20. katastrouf

katastrouf User

You are right, MM not CCs, anyway it's doable without too much sweat. I just finished it.

nervo82 likes this.