Feedback on Weekly: Biker Rally

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by -Wizz-, Sep 23, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. billyjim

billyjim User

That is teaching that event. Put that down in the record book. All ye of little faith. :D

Andrewjf likes this.
  2. Geflin

Geflin User

Ironic...I used to struggle with this event; it took me four tries to complete it for the very firs time. Now that I can breeze through it as long as I have time to babysit the soybeans and tofu dogs....the rewards for doing it actually cost more to win than if I just did not do the event. Have no need at present even for extra beer gardens. Great event, was happy to see it when it first came out. No complaints really, except would like to see a tier for really high level players (with appropriate new prizes) so doing the event would be feasible again.

3. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Another night of lost connection issues :( Never mind. Doubtful to make it this time.

Another tip; once you have the first Run of Brown Ale Kegs, Start another run before you deliver them to the event plaza. Extra's are maintained in your warehouse until the event has finished. This potentially will save you time and avoid the mistake of starting other products in your breweries.

4. billyjim

billyjim User

Good advice Andrewjf I have been doing this for a long time. Though The Tofu dogs take so much longer to make than the kegs of Ale. not a real issue for me. But, it used to be different before I built out all of my breweries. :p Do not panic when you finish level two and the kegs vanish from the warehouse they are still in inventory will reappear when you start level 4. :cool:

Andrewjf likes this.
  5. katastrouf

katastrouf User

Indeed but the kegs are the least of your concerns since you have at least 36 hours while making tofu dogs to make the 1200 kegs. The 1200 will be finished before the tofu dogs anyway even if you did not start another batch before the letters.
    As it was stated before you need to max out your bakeries for the tofu dogs and at least 2 breweries so you can make the first 400 kegs in one go.
    My advise would be to use 22 MM from the first 50 MM of the first challenge to shorten the length of the tofu dogs. So you get 5 batches of tofu dogs instead of 6, you pay 22 for the last one while getting 75 for finishing the tofu dogs challenge, either way you win 53 MM.

Andrewjf likes this.
  6. city8936

city8936 User

u guys r great 4 advice !!! I only tried it 2 times now and both times NO LUCK on both:mad::( on my next go around i will try some of these ideas.i am really now only have a prob with upgrading my bakeries and breweries:eek:{boy do they want a lot}plus last time i over slept twice:oops: keeping my fingers crossed and with renewed hope i get it this time...

Andrewjf likes this.
  7. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

More excellent advice! Thanks Kat' :) @city8936 , Yep same here... lots of connection issues over the last few days killed it besides anything else.. next time I WILL be ready!! :D

Edit: I will have all Farms, Breweries and Bakeries at Level 3 when I next try it.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  8. I managed to finish it, considering the fact that I have 4 level 3 farm and 4 level 2 farm. However, I won't start this event again if I don't have all farms at level 3.

Andrewjf likes this.
  9. billyjim

billyjim User

Way to go it only gets easier as the farms get up to full production.:)

daniel23492 and Andrewjf like this.
  10. Yeah, well, after I got another bakery from the Easter/Spring Event, I demolished my 4 level 3 farms and 2 level 3 bakeries from the coast and I rebuilt them in my main city. That's why it is a little harder to finish this event :)

Andrewjf likes this.
  11. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Wow! That is serious dedication :)

daniel23492 likes this.
  12. billyjim

billyjim User

That is what makes this event such a challenge. It requires some planning and dedication to accomplish. That is why there is a sense of pride when you accomplish it. It was hard to acheive. ;)

city8936, daniel23492 and Andrewjf like this.
  13. katastrouf

katastrouf User

Frankly i i think this event it's way too complicated for the reward. All this trouble for a biker's lodge and 125 MM ? Not sure i'm gonna do it again, with 4 bakeries it's doable but there is no room for mistakes.

city8936 likes this.
  14. city8936

city8936 User

totally agree with that!!!:eek:i have 2 of my 4 brewery in 3rd lv upgrade and 1 of 3 bakeries in 3rd lv up grade and i still can't do this :mad:.but i am very optimistic for the next time and if i don't than i will let it rest for awhile and get everything upgraded that give it a try than:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Andrewjf likes this.
  15. billyjim

billyjim User

This does require that you have your bakeries and breweries upgraded to almost to the max. This is a very difficult event and it is designed that way. By the time most players reach the upper twenties or low thirties levels the other events are pretty much a given.

16. i personally rarely do this event past the residential drop, i find the tofu challenge drains my production of other needed resources too much, also the one bikers lodge that i have is enough and not worth the effort to have any more in my designer depot

17. Geflin

Geflin User

I tried four times before successfully completing this event; have now completed it three times and no longer bother with it. But yes it does help when farms/breweries/bakeries are al built and fully upgraded. Wish they would add another tier for higher level players, and change up the rewards. Enjoyed this event when it was a challenge, but now....meh.:rolleyes:

18. I finished this event again, with 18 hours left. This is because I started it on Friday, which helped me a lot, since I can log in more often.
    And I see that the next biker event will be also available since a Friday. That's a good thing, in case I can't upgrade my bakeries and farms.

Andrewjf likes this.
  19. _joker1974

_joker1974 User

All this talk about soya and kegs... lol. Seriously, I just looked at it again, figuring out if I wanna do it or not. Still, the 500 bricks is just not worth it, ever.

nervo82 likes this.
  20. candyboopg

candyboopg User

I have to agree with Katastrouf about what he said I have tried the biker rally and its hard to do it if you have only three bakery's unless you use mm. I have tried it twice without mm and lost both time only won once because I used mm for the tofu dogs. the beer was okay but the tofu dogs they want to many for only three bakery's. they should give the newbies a chance to win a bakery in one of the games to help us out because we need to sleep in some of these games which they need to account for. Some are easy if your farms are at the higher level which I learned the hard way. So now I am trying to make sure all may bakery's are leveling up. the brewery's are harder because they require a lot of cc. to level them up. but like I said I am a newbie and am learning what I need to do for these games. but I like this game and trying to do things without mm as best as I can. candyboopg #9148457