Feedback on Weekly: Circus

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by -Wizz-, Sep 26, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

Hello Mayors,

Please use this thread to post your opinions and concerns, tips and ideas about this weekly event. We will read each comment and the best ones will make the weekly report.

Your Rising Cities Team.

2. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

Circus wagon is ridiculous.

3. I have none built in my city, but I'll still make this event.
    And yeah, I've got 13 permits.

4. Another nice little laid-back event to help with a few experience for leveling up. I like Small Reactor reward. Nice ecological little help to overcome power shortage, especially at some stages. Sleek Duplexes become too many through time (same issue as everywhere), which applies to Circus Wagon too. I think acceptable event for all levels. Although I wonder what my oppinion will be after I have played the event 20 more times. As nice as it is, as you can see that repetition issue is creeping in everywhere, the more the longer you've been playing. And as I said before it all calls for a clear long-term-players vision. If you inted to have people stay long with this game, enjoy it and pay you for it, sooner or later this issue needs to be addressed i na very comprehensive way. If not, for short-termers it's all good. No complaints.

I used to dislike this building too, untill I found use for it in my "read-roof" collation of wagons round Rustic Villa, where I quite like it. Have placed it on Suburbs. But it's just for their looks. Not trying to use everything for it's economical powers. Now to make all of the "collations" like that I would like to I'd need another at least one or two playfields, remove these fixed location buildings restrictions, and huuuuuuuuuuuge tons of free gaming time at my figertips. :) :)

Also, when still small in development, and after they introduced "no-cost" construction for special buildings, I started using all these "unused" free buildings just as a boost power for event drops whatever I was just short of at that time - be it C, W or S. Which is another good use of these buildings for low through mid, even early high levels, even if one doesn't particularly like them and doesn't utilise them in their regular constructions.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  5. brucenic

brucenic User

Circus wagon and sleek duplex? Boring.

The small reactor was a big, big deal at some points in the game for me, and I really looked forward to it. Now I've run out of Nuclear power stations, it might again become important.

6. Arsuru

Arsuru User

This event is okay. One of the more well-balanced ones. Rewards, again, need to be cycled. Sleek duplexes are alright, but I have way more than I'll ever use. Small reactors can be helpful but aren't that great and I'd rather see an improved chance of getting them from the boosters as advertized (along with the other booster-exclusives). I've never gotten one that way. The circus wagon isn't my favorite event residential, but I do like the look at lower levels. The tent kinda kills it for me. Similar regular residentials that don't grow an awkward-looking tent could be nice. I think a an actual circus tent as a decoration would be nicer in that respect and you could remove the tent from the otherwise-charming wagon.

7. That's right. I keep it on level 1. :) Upgrades look silly. :)

8. Arsuru

Arsuru User

I don't think they look too bad, even the 'circus' writing on the side. It's really the tent. Maybe have a small tent in the corner of the yard like the small one in the event plaza, but a huge half-tent just looks wrong.

9. raileyjhon

raileyjhon User

what do you think :cool:

10. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

[​IMG]

From lv15 you get your hands on some really usefull items: Purple Tulips mood 14 perfect to replace Small Oak Tree mood 2, a Designer Duplex (Sleek Duplex) - much needed when you're having trouble collecting drops from capitalists/students and it's easy to build, and the best - 2 permit for Small Reactor one of the best energy sources if you're not short on space. And the Circus Wagon is a real good resicential building for workers compared with Urban Cottage.

11. dilawar00

dilawar00 User

how can i get the last step of this event??

12. The last stage of tis event are the posters, these appear on the streets of your city so you click on them at a cost of 10 cc tne time to collect is ten seconds:);)

13. Zantia1

Zantia1 User

i' d like to win the Small Reactors;)

14. anoukjoris

anoukjoris User

That's also for me the reason to play this event time after time.
    I like the small reactors, it's easy to place them somewhere in the city:)

Last edited: May 26, 2016
  15. Zantia1

Zantia1 User

I took the small reactor, and now I'm collecting posters. So this event is quite easy, also for lower level

16. anoukjoris

anoukjoris User

Yeah, it's hardly a days work:)

17. MisterN68

MisterN68 User

Another round of this event done. Over 48 hours left on timer. Now i have 20 circus wagons in storage, have placed 14. I dont care how it looks, i keep most of them at level 1 anyway. Because upper levels needs rolls, 2nd most wanted product after potatoes (in my opinion, could be wrong :rolleyes:). Placed them (circus wagons) in harbour area next to few Expressionist Villas (and my nexuses, which i have placed, are around there as well) :).

MisterN68

18. nennesby

nennesby User

I agre with you according to rolls, but I upgrade my one although when I have beams left for upgrade of small things..... I really would like a bekery for Christmas;-)