Feedback on Weekly: Classic Car Show

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by -Wizz-, Oct 3, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Krassandra

Krassandra User

Lol, every epic improvement is excellent because... it's EPIC (ENDLESS) :)

But I still like solar panels cause they save ve-e-ery expensive energy/mood => I like Classic car show event

Andrewjf likes this.
  2. Geflin

Geflin User

I really like the Gold Medals reward because they will give something different rather than the same thing every time. The Epic solar pannels are a big plus as well. Good event, though I have too many dream garages and wish there was more variety available for those who have done the event several times.

Andrewjf likes this.
  3. nervo82

nervo82 User

It should be noted that a fully upgraded garage is a lucrative rent-payer (1620CC/4.5 hours) and gives 837 (CC/EP/PP) needs revenue for 8 raspberries all costing 36 unhappiness and 18 energy while occupying only 6 squares. Not many unimproved houses come close to >1 of those numbers.

I have 18.

Andrewjf likes this.
  4. Geflin

Geflin User

True, true....but when you have a dozen of them already they get kind of old ;) I don't have a place to put the new one yet. But will use it if I get the chance for the very reasons you give. Just would be nice if they switched up a bit from time to time.

Andrewjf likes this.
  5. hi

6. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Hello!! :) Welcome to the club!

7. kuchiki123

kuchiki123 User

how can i get soft hay? im sorry, im new to this game. plss reply

8. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Hay is produced from the farms and is available while there is still a need for it in the event.

Check out the FAQ for the event a link follows:
    https://board-en.risingcities.com/threads/classic-car-rally-09-06-2015-to-14-06-2015.38642/

You can also access the threads for all events via the Forum>Headquarters>Event or by clicking on the event name in the Calendar

Enjoy the event and welcome to the fun.

Andrewjf likes this.
  9. city8936

city8936 User

oh this is a great event:cool:.i only done it twice but got it both times and really like the 'Dream Garage'.:p I also luv how easy it is to breeze through it with out biting ur nails and u can never go wrong with the 20 gold metals{but it does 4 me cause i always get improvements and some such,but also get building materials,BONUS:Dlol}The only downside to this event would have to be the improvements cause i buy them in mass amounts, usually daily and when i have the coins 2 do it!!! can't wait tell the next 1 comes around...;);)

Andrewjf likes this.
  10. MisterN68

MisterN68 User

Finished with about 35 hours left on timer. Got my 14th garage (Only 2 in play so far :)).

I think that also this 1 (like Artist Week and Flea Market for example) needs 3rd level (tiers) 4 players who have reached level 40 (or 45 or 50, thats negotiable ;):D) and above.

MisterN68

billyjim likes this.
  11. aanila

aanila User

there should be a new type of car event ,like supercar rally ,with a new improvement (supercar) can be a epic or luxury ,with car tower as a reward.

12. zantia

zantia User

i like the rewards of course;), but i think it's rather difficult for a 15 level as me. I have only 3 basic brickyard and i can't produce so much clay figurine:mad::mad::mad::mad:

13. billyjim

billyjim User

As your city grows and your capabilities rise then you will find the event easier to accomplish. Eventually it will become routine.

14. anoukjoris

anoukjoris User

Yes that is true, unfortunatly.:(

15. when you start an event in the early part of the game you should work out what the rewards are that you need with the resources that you have available you do not need to complete every event.

16. nennesby

nennesby User

As a newbee I ask fooly questions.....
    If I build more roads, will I then get more of those things I pick up from there? Do I get even more pickups if I build more expencive roads?
    In the event I made yesterday I only got the pickups in the part of the event where I needed theme, in this event it seems I get them in the part before????

17. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

Yes
    No
    Standard is that they appear only in the specific stage. Flea market is an exception. Garbage bags start appearing from stage 3 (few) continu to appear in stage 4 (more) and also in stage 5 (many)

18. nennesby

nennesby User

Great answer - thanks for your help....

19. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Thank you BigWillem. Spot on. Nennesby did this answer all of your questions? Have fun building your city.

20. nennesby

nennesby User

yes yes yes - you all are so helpfull;-) But soon I meet my next problem and poor you bacause then I ask again....