Feedback on Weekly: Classic Car Show

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by -Wizz-, Oct 3, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. billyjim

billyjim User

That is exactly what we enjoy doing. Good luck

2. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

Another problem? Ask another question!

3. jelly999

jelly999 User

my actual username is jelly999 , but when first time I opened the forum there write joke999 . Now ! how can I correct it????:(:oops:

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

joke999 sorry to say that it is not possible to change the user name to a particular game and forum. The only way to change it is to start a new game. Joke999 or anyone else, when you have a new question or topic you should start a new thread, in the General Questions or Technical Questions sections. Rather than hijacking an existing threads. This thread is for comments on the Classic Car Rally only.

5. nennesby

nennesby User

No event started here??????

6. s.c.lynx

I am trying to find out what happened. I will let you know when I get an answer
    :eek:

7. nennesby

nennesby User

Thanks, I got it some hours later....

8. s.c.lynx

Thanks for letting us know. One factor to remember is that all time are CEST (Central European Standard Time) So you have to watch the time difference. Have fun building your city

9. DornasCity

DornasCity User

Nice event.

dufff33321 likes this.
  10. 7benjamin9

7benjamin9 User

Hi,

Can somebody fix Classic Car Rally FAQ thread?

It is one big link altogether.

11. s.c.lynx

The FAQ page has been added on to over time that is why it has the appearance it does. There is nothing wrong with the page as we see it.

12. 7benjamin9

7benjamin9 User

Yes, appearance is 1 out of 10, but editing one link (in this case to "- exclusive decoration" in first post) should not be a very big problem.

13. s.c.lynx

It is a little more complicated than that. The powers that be have to way in on the situation. That takes time.

14. bernie1970

bernie1970 User

Hurá, konečne je tu týždenná hra, zase čosi nečakané.

Isaboo, mamysek, Enriqe-XXX and 2 others like this.
  15. s.c.lynx

bernie1970 You are required to post in English on this forum. Please do not repeat. Any futher infractions will lead to discipline action up to being banned from the forum.