Feedback on Weekly: Farmer's Market

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by -Wizz-, Sep 23, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. potatoes are missing from thread:
    tutorial farmers market

2. Potatoes are a standard farm product, but I've added them to the FAQ. In future, could you use the "FAQ Errors" thread to point out these things (but be warned that if you post about too many errors we get grumpy. :) )

Andrewjf, DaFamily and promaster202 like this.
  3. ok will do

4. billyjim

billyjim User

We know you are stressing right now, but thanks for the warning. :D

strider_legs and promaster202 like this.
  5. Geflin

Geflin User

*Dances through room signing 99 RC bugs on the wall, 99 RC bugs, take one down and give it a hug, 98 RC bugs on the wall* That being said, I hope that gave you a chuckle rather than a ruffle strider_legs. Please know most of us do appreciate all you guys do (and are doing) to help remove those bugs;) *take one down, pass it around, 97 RC bugs on the waaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll...........*

strider_legs likes this.
  6. DaFamily

DaFamily User

I am happy others are able to play I just wish that I could play but im still not able to get past the city map screen. to bad a system restore to 3 weeks ago would not fix it.

DaFamily | ID 8852440

7. billyjim

billyjim User

All of us that are in the same situation feel the same way you do. I and several others are coping by hogging the Forum, trying to stay active in some way and being a reminder we are still here waiting and praying.

8. DaFamily

DaFamily User

if it not fixed soon I'm going back to a game that is only down for hrs. one day a week.

9. please stay on topic there are other threads covering this subject in this forum

10. Geflin

Geflin User

Actually, I think it is "on topic" to say we can't give feedback on an event we can't get in to play. No disrespect intended, but just about every thread in this forum has been including these comments because your players are frustrated, tired of waiting for a fix, and every aspect of the game is being affected. Compartmentalization often leads to the inability to see the forest for the trees. More "on topic" as you say, I would love to be able to do a Farmer's Market, but that event doesn't exist for higher Level players (which I think it should)...and my lower Level city cannot be played even though I am at the last Level where you are allowed to do a Farmer's Market. I do have this tip...watch your Level when you are first doing the Farmer's Market(s) as there are three distinct top prizes and if you are careful you can do the event three times and win them all. If, that is, you can get into the game and play.

promaster202 likes this.
  11. point accepted
    :)

12. fred1471

fred1471 User

i agree with the above comments near on impossible. I have only 3 bakeries. I cant stop producing potatoes to make tofu or I then need to buy 2k potatoes per hour. and bakeries cant make the dogs in allowed time

Total waste of time

13. do you mean the bikers week?

14. fred1471

fred1471 User

Yes sorry dont know how i ended in wrong topic

15. don't worry the mods can delete the posts and you can write in the good topic (bikers week)

16. Cubbies12

Cubbies12 User

I would have to think that being able to pick lower level to higher level events might be a good idea. It seems as though players, like myself sometimes, will have trouble with the leveling up too quick and not knowing the result will hurt us in events in the future. Just some food for thought.