First Aid Booster Pack

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by honeywest, Dec 29, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. honeywest

honeywest User

I have searched this forum, but cannot find the answer myself, so here I am again... lol I am considering buying the First Aid Booster Pack but don't know if it is worth it, and I don't know if the bigger improvements take up more space than the original, small sized ones. Anybody know? Thanks.

EDIT: Okay, I have to laugh at myself! I am so impatient. I said the heck with it and bought 3 First Aid Booster Packs not knowing what the heck sizes they were LOL Turns out they are just 1X1's like the small size ones are. Boy oh boy, I am now getting more and more successful emergencies and prizes out the wahzoo! I have got to calm down, my wallet will not take this much longer. Good thing the Loot-A-Matic is not back for a couple of weeks or so... LOL

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.