Fishery not working & won't upgrade

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by bleedgames, Dec 12, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bleedgames

bleedgames User

One of my Fisheries won't let me choose what to make or let me upgrade.
    I had clicked on upgrade and clicked to start it and since then it hasn't worked properly.

I have cleared cache, opened in all 3 browsers, closed and restarted computer several times.

Any assistance would be great.

Thanks in advance,
    bleedgames | ID 9295538

2. danda-vnovis

danda-vnovis Board Administrator Team RisingCities

Dear bleedgames,
    did you try to run the fishery in different browser? If not, try it please. Then you can return back to your favourite browser and it should work again.
    If it will not help, please contact the support.

kindly danda

3. bleedgames

bleedgames User

Yes, I tried the Fishery in 3 different browsers, chrome, firefox,, and IE. Now, I can't even get logged in. Stuck on the blue screen watching the line go by.

Again, I have cleared cache, tried all the browsers, shut down computer, restarted computer. Nothing is helping.

I appreciate your time and help.

bleedgames | ID 9295538

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

bleedgames - I tried to access your game to see what is going. I was unable to gain access. I will try later and see what I can find out.

5. danda-vnovis

danda-vnovis Board Administrator Team RisingCities

Dear bleedgames,
    the game is reachable and fishery is producing now. Please have a look, if you still have problems.

Kindly
    danda

6. s.c.lynx

Thank you Danda.

danda-vnovis likes this.
  7. bleedgames

bleedgames User

Good morning.
    Thank you so much for working on my cities. Yes, I can now get into the game.
    However, the 1 fishery is still stuck. It automatically produces. I can click on it when it is ready, but that is all It won't let me click on it to choose which item to produce or to click to upgrade. This began when I had clicked it to try to upgrade.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks again so much for all of your attention

bleedgames | ID 9295538

8. bleedgames

bleedgames User

And now it is working, Fishery and all.

Thank you again for all you guys do.

bleedgames | ID 9295538

danda-vnovis likes this.
  9. s.c.lynx

Thank you for letting us know that everything is back to normal. We are closing this thread at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.