Flea market issue

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by haemophile, Jan 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haemophile

haemophile User

not sure if this is meant to be happening but i am still on part 3 of this event collecting teddis and vases and i am getting trash on the streets which is for part 5

just thought i would let you guys know

2. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

This is as it are supposed to be.
    Flea market is an exception so you get a very few at stage 3, a few more at 4 and normal at 5.

3. haemophile

haemophile User

just one other point i dont really know where to post this so i thought i'd tag it on the end of this in the event part 3 i have collected and delivered all 200 vases but still need to deliver teddies but all i seem to get is tons and tons of vases still and very few teddies

are the teddy drops only from certain houses and if so which ones so i can build more

or an idea could be that once you have delivered all of an item to the event then these items stopped getting dropped and you only get the item that you need

4. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

Teddies are from workers buildings.
    Vases are from capitalists.

If you visit the Event FAQ section, all the event details/requirements are listed there. Always a good idea to check that so you can plan ahead, I've found.

5. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Thanks as always for the answers here which are of course 100% accurate.

Can we help further before closing.:D:D:D

6. haemophile

haemophile User

no thankyou everything is fine

7. if your doing mastery you can collect all the trash you need before finnishing the 4th stage of the flea market

8. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Thanks all as usual.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.