Forum Games

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by tassie-devil, Sep 3, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. G`day Mayors,
    Your mod team are starting to develop the third in the series of our forum games which will begin shortly.
    We have been lucky enough to be given a permit from the mystery building seasons as a major prize for this game.
    while we are busy formulating this game we would also like you The Mayors to help us.

Therefore we are looking for your help in selecting which one of these mystery building permits should be the major prize of this game. Can you tell us which building you would like to win and why.

Obviously, the better the prize is the harder the game will be. :):D
    Please remember only one response per person, thank you.

Your Rising Cites Mod Team :):)

Last edited by moderator: Sep 3, 2015
    skippyroo1980 and Andrewjf like this.
  2. My choice for the main prize for the next game would be a Flowerista.
    The reason being that this building is scarcer than hens teeth to find and is extremely good value when you consider the cost of buying a mystery seasons and the odds are,you probably wont win one :):)
    Thanks mods for your hard work on the games i look forward to seeing what this one will be :D

3. billyjim

billyjim User

My vote would be for the Art Gallery or Art Studio. For the same reason as Skippyroo1980 gave for the Flowerista. I have to admit this is a little personal since after three years I have yet won either one of these

4. nervo82

nervo82 User

Be careful what you both wish for. I also needed (only) a flowerista but won it last MB2 session and have nothing left to get now. I log in occasionally but can't find any enthusiasm for the whole collect rent/upgrade buildings cycle any more.

5. Arsuru

Arsuru User

Having three each of the Art Gallery and Flowerista (of which I'd gladly give away at least one of each), and two each of the Studio and Botanic Garden, what I'm wanting most now is more Biotowers (I only have two). Though the production/commercials would probably be better for most, seeing all teh comments over the years, and I'll need more of the production buildings eventually when I get some of those high-level normal buildings upgraded (conservatory, hacienda), or if I ever invest in season 3.

6. billyjim

billyjim User

I would gladly give you one of my biotowers for the art gallery. I would give you the llevel 4 Biotower for an Art Gallery and Studio.
    To bad we can not do this ;):(