Game almost unplayable...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by wiresams, Mar 27, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wiresams

wiresams User

"Ooops there's no internet connection"

Game takes an age to load, if it ever does.

Sooooo laggy, loads of unintentional "double clicks".

Just rubbish.

wiresams | ID 9381113

2. Could you please try the following advice below and also try logging into your Game Account to see if this helps with this issue?
    Also try to log in with google Chrome, it seems to be the browser that best supports this game

Please delete your browser cache. We've compiled a guide on all major browsers for you here.
    • Internet Explorer 6:
    Tools --> Internet Options... --> Delete Cookies and confirm with "Yes". Afterwards, delete files (check) and confirm with OK.
    • Internet Explorer 7 + 8 (IE7 + IE8):
    Tools --> Internet Options... --> Delete Browser History ... --> Delete All... (check) and confirm with "Yes". Afterwards, click "OK" and all files will be deleted.
    • Internet Explorer 9:
    Tools --> Delete Browser History
    Remove checkmark from "Keep preferred sites"
    Add checkmark to "Temporary Internet Files", "Cookie", "History" as well as "Download History".
    Then click "Delete".
    • Firefox
    Tools --> Delete Latest History --> Add checkmark to Cache, Cookies and Visited Pages and Download History and then select "Delete All" and confirm with "OK".
    • Google Chrome
    Click the wrench icon in the browser's toolbar. Select "Tools" and then "Delete Internet Data". Add checkmark to "Delete Browser History", "Delete Download History", "Delete Cache", "Delete Cookies and Other Website and Plug-in Data" and then click the "Delete Data" button.
    • Safari
    Select "Safari" in the browser menu and then "Delete Cache". Confirm with "Empty".
    Please then close your browser, open it again and log back into the game.

Also check if Flashplayer is updated and its cache cleaned as well.

We hope we were able to help you with your concern and wish you lots of fun playing! :)

3. vesso

vesso User

Hi, I`m new here, just sing in, confirm email, but game doesn`t start - wait more than 30 min and nothing. When I come into this forum to check solution, many link here need 2 or 3 times to be refreshed, there is error :
    "The following error was encountered:
    • Connection to Failed
    The system returned:
    (1) Operation not permitted
    The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again. "
    I use Firefox, he is not the problem, because I play many much and have no problem.
    I just want to know - is the game have so much problems, or it is temporary problems? If the game is rubbish at all, I do not want to waste my time

Last edited by moderator: Mar 29, 2016
  4. I have reset your data vesso, now you should be able to login to your game, this is a really good building game take your time to learn it and read the forum as there are many threads here that will help you along the way good luck :)

5. vesso

vesso User

Hi again, I`m still not able to enter, loading and loading... Can you do something?

6. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I have sent a request to the next level. They should be looking at your problem soon. Thank you.

7. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

Hello vesso,

Please leave your ID so that we can verify this situatio, but it could be slow internet, need to clear cache or need to update Flashplayer.
    Please follow the procedures bellow in the meanwhile:

Try to log in with google Chrome, it seems to be the browser that best supports this game

Please delete your browser cache. We've compiled a guide on all major browsers for you here.
    • Internet Explorer 6:
    Tools --> Internet Options... --> Delete Cookies and confirm with "Yes". Afterwards, delete files (check) and confirm with OK.
    • Internet Explorer 7 + 8 (IE7 + IE8):
    Tools --> Internet Options... --> Delete Browser History ... --> Delete All... (check) and confirm with "Yes". Afterwards, click "OK" and all files will be deleted.
    • Internet Explorer 9:
    Tools --> Delete Browser History
    Remove checkmark from "Keep preferred sites"
    Add checkmark to "Temporary Internet Files", "Cookie", "History" as well as "Download History".
    Then click "Delete".
    • Firefox
    Tools --> Delete Latest History --> Add checkmark to Cache, Cookies and Visited Pages and Download History and then select "Delete All" and confirm with "OK".
    • Google Chrome
    Click the wrench icon in the browser's toolbar. Select "Tools" and then "Delete Internet Data". Add checkmark to "Delete Browser History", "Delete Download History", "Delete Cache", "Delete Cookies and Other Website and Plug-in Data" and then click the "Delete Data" button.
    • Safari
    Select "Safari" in the browser menu and then "Delete Cache". Confirm with "Empty".
    Please then close your browser, open it again and log back into the game.

Also check if Flashplayer is updated and its cache cleared as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.