game disconnects.....again!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by oddog, Jul 13, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oddog

oddog User

hello and good morning! I am having the same issues regarding disconnecting over and over again, I am unable to play at all since last night, I have tried firefox and Mozilla and will try chrome in a minute, but with both of these it is the same thing, the game loads and then after a few seconds the disconnection sign comes up, my husband is playing right next to me on ie and he is having no troubles so I am not sure what this might be, I have cleared my history and cache to no avail!! PLEASE help me with this issue or tell me what to do and I will do it, thanks and cheers, Colette 5768033

hi: just to add on here, I tried chrome and same issue again.soooooo my husband signed in on his computer for me and it came up and the same thing happened, disconnect...but he is able to sign in under his name and stay on, his id number is 5663398, he is able to stay on and collect rent etc. the only difference between us is that I am doing the event and he is not? would that make a difference? okie dokie, jut givning you all the info I have to try to resolve this issue, thanks I look forward to having the problem resolved, have a great day, colette

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.