Game Lag

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by libertyel, Jul 17, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. libertyel

libertyel User

Hi, my game has been lagging all day(buildings not loading, game cutting off or not loading at all) despite cache clears and the usual routine to get it back on track. I think it needs to be reset. I've seen a few people with this problem lately but I just assumed it was just me. Thanks for the help in advance.

libertyel | ID 6526583

2. G`day Libertyel,
    I have reset your game as requested :D
    Has this now resolved your problem:rolleyes:

3. libertyel

libertyel User

Thanks for the speedy response Tassie, unfortunately the reset didn't do much in the way of fixing anything. I think I'll just have to wait it out. Really sucks for me being in the middle of an event and all. I'll continue to change browsers, clear cache, history, cookies and anything else I think might help.

4. I have re checked your game and it is loading ok for me, however I am in the southern hemisphere so it must be a issue on your end :(

5. libertyel

libertyel User

I believe so. It's very frustrating to not know what the problem is but I can work with it for now. Thank you so much for the help, you can close this thread in the meantime.

6. were always happy to help you Libertyel, anything further please open a new thread :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.