Game loading problem from today morning

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by amstadt, Dec 22, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amstadt

amstadt User

Hello Support!

My game not load in just 4 icons appear on the loading srceen and it stuck for 2 minutes then I get all the loading icons then I see the ANCOR with the spining circle for load, but the map never appear I wait 15 minutes once.

The biggest point is that I tried it on 4 different PC-s at home of my 4 diffent friends. And everywhere is the same problem.

So we can say there is no problem with the CPU-s..but then what is the problem??

2. I am also having a problem getting the game to load. Mine is just a black screen. Not hijacking the thread. Just wanted to let you know there are more players experiencing the problem.

Try now. Mine finally loaded but it kicked me out of the forum.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  3. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

As you can see from my announcement we are very much aware that some servers are having major issues.
    I am pleased to be able to advise that despite this being a weekend and a holiday period the dev team are working hard to get these issues fixed.

Thanks to everyone for your patience.

4. amstadt

amstadt User

I'm very dissapointed, the problem is not solved yet it last over 36 hours
    Because of this problem I cant do the christmas mission..I will fail. :(
    I spent money to purchase things in this game, because I like it so much.
    But now it`s becoming a nightmare :eek: for christmas

5. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Everyone in the game is in the same position I am sorry to say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.