Game loding slow

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by sams264227011a, Jul 16, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. boltone

boltone User

seriously....i am beginning to think Big Point.com servers are causing this issue...my other big point game loads just fine....skyarama..

2. BagEm

BagEm User

I see what is going on now, all the boys are off for the weekend and we are stuck with the back up crew.

3. Well, now it loads fast and everything is in place! But - when I click on a house, left sidebar, or business, the window that comes open is like half translucent or something and I can't click the 'X' button to get back out of it.... It's kinda like a balloon at this point, you squeeze one side and the other side gets bigger. ID 9759383

4. I'm having the same issues. Not loading the game after login or missing buildings and/or other times after a long load time. ID 9803443

5. AS I reported in another thread we are aware of some isolated problems and this has been reported to the techs and we are awaiting for them to let us know what they find
    in the mean time if you could let us know which country your are in this may help us to isolate and fix the problem much faster.
    Please be assured your mod team are doing their best to find a solution :)

6. BagEm

BagEm User

Well, I went to say thank you to all the tech support guys and the forum moderators for the work that they do… Thank you.

My connection is still having issues, but I have at least been able to do something for the past hour. I am in the central US.

7. Meridaz

Meridaz User

The techs responded to my support ticket with a generic 'no issue' reply in less than 30-minutes.:( So there has to be some connectivity issue between the US and Germany (which will be as easy to resolve as finding a needle in a haystack). Loads slow, tends to hang on the fourth icon on the splash screen/ While, I can get in, loads very slowly and some buildings and functionality are still missing. Logged out and tried to get back in, now will not load. Phoenix metro area USA, provider is CenturyLink. All was fine as of 22:00 PDT on Friday, July 15th.

Meridaz | ID 9269551

Seems to better working now, still a little slow to fully load...but playable.

Last edited by moderator: Jul 19, 2016
  8. Were happy to see that your problem is mostly resolved now :)

9. billyjim

billyjim User

i just got in on the first try. So check the game again. I was having issues like yours all weekend.

10. boltone

boltone User

SWEET....I to loaded game In first attempt with all of play field(s). Congrats tech dept for resolving this issue even with all the nasty weather over there. thx ag'in from Dallas,TX

OOOPPPSSSS.....spoke to soon...problem IS BACK.....:eek::eek::eek::eek::(:(:(

11. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I merged your second post into the first post. Double posting is not allowed. The prefered way to add content to an existing post is to edit the original post. Thanks.