game not loading / disconnection issues

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by oddog, Jul 4, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dave7000

dave7000 User

Happening to alot of players. The lost internet connection happens occasionally when i leave the game idle to long but was never a problem just refreshed it. Lately though the game has become harder and harder to load. It has come to this stage that it is now not loading day to day. Cleared caches , reboots and different browsers don't make any difference. Maybe servers have been reduced for rising cities to accomadate a new game?

2. DAVE111116

DAVE111116 User

it's been 20 hours and still won't load, i also tried every option other browser etc still nothing

I was playing the game when it happened, got message "Oops lost internet connection". And i have been trying to reload for 20 hours and nothing stays on blue screen.has tried and said problem is not on my end. I have an old account that i don't use but tried to load it and no problems.

It's now almost 36 hours and still will not load and i have heard nothing from any one as too when or if this is going to be fixed.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  3. sunshineaz

sunshineaz User

I finished my last event 2 days ago and have had only 3 disconnects when I left it running and left the computer. On log ins, it runs fine. After the trouble during the last event with the disconnects on stage 5, I am hesitant to ever start another event.

4. DAVE111116

DAVE111116 User

it's now been almost 48 hours and i have not been able to log in once. It loads to the blue screen then stays there, i left it there once for over an hour. Is this problem going to be fixed anytime soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. dave7000

dave7000 User

please fix this

6. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

Please remember to include useful information when posting a tehnical question or reply:
    1) user ID
    2) details of your problem

7. DAVE111116

DAVE111116 User

DAVE111116 ID #7318165
    I was playing the game, then got message "Oops lost internet connection" tried to refresh won't load now closed browser cleared cache. Still won't load. Been over 50 HOURS trying won't load. Tassie-Devil said its not on my end. So what is the hold up. i am starting to get Pissed off now. Why does it take over 5o hours to get this issue fixed.

8. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

As you have already contacted our Support team, you will have to continue to work with them to resolve your issue.

Please remember that there is no one in the office to provide this kind of support during the weekends.

As there is nothing further we can add this post will be closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.