Game not loading properly

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by mindedif, Dec 22, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mindedif

mindedif User

Hi. I've got exactly the same problem as described in iivika's post, but PirateLee said make your own thread so here you go:
    - my game won't load properly and in the full since yesterday. It keeps showing the loading screen w/ 4 'icons' below (you know, the star, person, tree, road) but does not go on most of the time. And if it does, the playing field is empty/whole green - not loaded. I keep waiting and refreshing it after awhile, I even switched from IE 9 to Opera, but to no avail.
    I tried everything I can think of, emptying the cache, rebooting pc, updating flash player, shockwave player, heck even Java and divx but no change.
    The game loaded almost properly once or twice yesterday and once t'day, but after some time 'lost connection' appeared and the refresh got me back to not loading at all.
    Just so you know, I've fast internet connection and HW and SW good enough to run far more demanding games, so the problem is not at this end ....

Thanks for any help

Minde (ID 1835830)

2. IF I MAY RESPOND. YOU DESCRIBE EXACTLY TO THE DETAIL WHAT I EXPERIENCE. ARE YOUR PROBLEM RESOLVED YET.

3. mindedif

mindedif User

'M not sure.
    I managed to get the game more or less loaded on one of my tries and I didn't dare to try and refresh it yet.

4. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

As you can see from my announcement we are very much aware that some servers are having major issues.
    I am pleased to be able to advise that despite this being a weekend and a holiday period the dev team are working hard to get these issues fixed.

Thanks to everyone for your patience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.