Game Not Loading

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by maclark, Dec 17, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. maclark

maclark User

I have been trying to load the game for two days now and it just sits on the blue screen. It's not loading. I have cleared the data cache, switched to different browsers and it still will not load. Hoping this issue will be fixed soon. Thank you.

maclark ID 9251738

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

hello maclark, We are sorry to hear about your difficulty. This is a situation where the powers that be have to get involved. The best solution is for you to send a support ticket in. Can you get to the portal page there near the bottom you will see a list of options. Click on support, This sends in a ticket, but also additional information regarding your computer and the active game. Here is a sample of the page (my appoligize but the page is in Portugesse).
    [​IMG]

If you can not find or open the portal page here is the web address: http://www.risingcities.com/?action=externalSupport;

3. sorry too jump in here.. I have not seen tassie-devil in awhile. he helps with a reset when this happens.

4. s.c.lynx

Never worry about jumping in to help. We always like when someone helps. The problem here is in loading the game. That will probably will not be resolved by a game reset.

Tassie has been bumped up, he is still around. i just happen to come here more often than him.

But sams thank for the suggestion. Keep them coming.

5. Fire-One

Fire-One User

even mine its not loading up:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Please Help!:(:(

my ID is 9939537

EDIT: I GOT IN THE GAME FROM THE BIG POINT PORTAL NOT FROM RISING CITES SITE.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  6. s.c.lynx

Fire-One Please do not type in all capitals as this is frowned upon.

The most effective way of reporting a loading issue is to send in a support ticket (see my post earlier in this thread); This sends additional data to the developers about your game and computer and internet connection. This helps the developers to solve your problem. As this is beyound our capabilities.

I will send your basic data, ID and number up the chain to the power that be.