Game Won't Load - Stuck on Blue Screen

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by sams264227011a, Mar 14, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Game Won't Load - Stuck on Blue Screen. game was working fine shut it down 1hr later turnedit back on started getting Stuck on Blue Screen . cleared my computer still not working ID 8766353

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

sams264227011a I am sure you tried the standard procedures, second hand for an old salt like yourself. Most often this is caused either by an internet connectivity issue or rarely a server glitch. If this persists let us know or submit a ticket, which sends more information, to the powers that be.

3. Same here....

4. s.c.lynx

Same advice as for sams. I have sent a list of all the players who have reported this issue. We need your id number for your game

5. I'm IN, I'm IN! LOL Crazy snowstorm "STELLA" today. (like on seinfeld):D Almost 5 feet so far.:eek:

6. My city still not working :( ID 8766353 I am at level 72 on this profile this one dose not work :(. But the one my son has he is at level 7. and his is working fine .:rolleyes: just wondering why his is and mine don't. Do miss tassie-devil his would get in my game and rest it somehow.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  7. s.c.lynx

We have passed the situation up the chain of command. We are told it is being worked on. (I miss Tassie also) The developers have requested that we do not go in and correct certain issues. So they can get a better picture of the problems. So we pass on the information to them to resolve.

SnakeLady38 we are glad to hear that you situation has been resolved.

8. thing is what tassie-devil did worked GREAT . then people could keep playing there game . I just looked you are running the flea market event again . last time it was running I has problems logging in too.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  9. att22

att22 User

same here , game won't load
    ID 9328239

edit: i've changed browser and it works , on chrome. i'm not sure but could be something about flash player

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  10. s.c.lynx

11. finely got in thanks :D

12. s.c.lynx

Thank you for letting us know. Sams264227011a

13. gecco

gecco User

Same problem since yesterday. (ID #7934437)
    I shut down and restarted my computer two times, tried to open the game also in a different browser, but didn't work.

14. s.c.lynx

15. gecco

gecco User

Oh, sorry, I didn't notice it.... Thank you for your support.