Game wont load

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by iqmant, Nov 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. iqmant

iqmant User

It stuck at the loading blue screen forever. No I am not using firefox. Tried Chrome and IE, same thing.

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

iqmant I tried loading your game and was able to eventually get in. I did notice that your adobe Flash is not the latest version. Check for updates. Also try clearing you browser and adobe cache's. This might help speed up the load time. For the information the issue with Firefox has been resolved.

3. iqmant

iqmant User

hi admin, thanks for the response. tried clearing browser and cache but still didnt work. my flash is the latest build 23.0.0.205. tried both firefox and chrome still wont help

ID 9910331

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

At this point the best option appears to be for you to file a support ticket. This sends you more directly to the powers that be. At this time there is no system wide issues with the log in. It appears to be localized issue, such as an internet connectivity problem. Thank you