Game won't load

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by libertyel, Apr 24, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gala_girl

gala_girl User

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

We do not have the ability to do so. That screen comes up when someone else is in your game. Such as one of the team I loaded the game with no issues.

3. gala_girl

gala_girl User

Do you want to tell me that when I enter every day and see this screen it means that at one of the same time some of you are also coming in? Then what kind of work does this person have in mind that the account has been settled since a week ago, then cease to log into the account So that my window will not be opened. And now it's already done

4. s.c.lynx

I went into your game and did not have that screen show up. If you have done all of the usually routine of clearing caches and trying a different browser and restarting computer. And the situation persists there is an issue that we can not fix and you need to send in a support ticket. So the powers that be can look into it.

5. Sorac

Sorac User

Umí tu někdo česky? A umí tu někdo poradit s hrou??

6. Sorac, this is a English only forum please only use English here

7. s.c.lynx

As original issue appears to be resolved I am closing this thread at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.