glitch in lumberjack finals

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by skippyroo1980, Jan 8, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. challenge 4 requires 1280 logs when collecting from level 3 mill only 159 was collected not 160 ?
    guess i have to make an extra 160 for the last log i need:(:(

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
  2. That doesn't sound right!!:eek: Are you sure you haven't moved one log to be delivered already?

3. positive that its not here as have finnished challenge 4 and it didnt turn up

4. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Now first up lets establish I know you are a Queenslander and they are far too layed back to ever bother either posting something that is not true or messing people around.

So I totally believe you.

Now that being said I started to wade through your production logs and man you have thousands even over a short period so it is a bit like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
    That being said I know from my earlier comments and your involvement on the forum that this did happen so please tell me what you want me to do.

I cannot add quest items as they do not have a place in the normal game but I can quick complete batches without an issue.
    The problem is that you quest has now moved on so I am not sure what it is I can do that would be acceptable...

Let me know please mate.

5. Thanks for looking Lee, i wasnt thinking you could do much i thought it might be a isolated hiccup in the system some where, so i posted just in case others were experiencing something similar.it wasnt a big deal to produce another lot of logs, so its all good i didnt expect anything either:)
    btw metal detectors work will looking for needles
    i must be spending too much time here if theres that much in my logs
    time to close this thread then

cheers mate

6. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Thanks Skippy stay cool mate...and Cheers.:D:D:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.