Halloween

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Tamy, Oct 10, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billyjim

billyjim User

We know but we can dream. The calendar is new, this is the first month, they may have forgotten and will give us a surprise. :)

marylis likes this.
  2. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Wizz can only put up what he know of and its not uncommon that BP keep the moderators as much in the dark as the players.

*kimmi* likes this.
  3. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

I really don't envy the mod's - I to think they often are ...

[​IMG]

Geflin, billyjim and TellusXIV like this.
  4. billyjim

billyjim User

Yes the Moderators answer to two masters. Not a very pleasant place to be. There superiors at BP who seem to enjoy leaving them as much in the dark as they do the players, and us the players who are demanding to know information the mods do not have. They deserve credit for not going on a wild rampage through out the forum and causing massive damage to our egos and games. So from the bottom of my heart

THANK YOU ALL

You do a magnificent job and we do not tell you often enough.

[​IMG]

Geflin and *kimmi* like this.
  5. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

*kimmi* likes this.
  6. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

Maybe. :rolleyes:

marylis and *kimmi* like this.
  7. skb13

skb13 User

But just think if they'd announced right from the start of October that Halloween event was/wasn't happening how much less fun would have been had in this thread.

*kimmi* likes this.
  8. Geflin

Geflin User

C'mon, RC, do a neat Trcik n' give us a Treat for Halloween?;)

*kimmi* likes this.
  9. billyjim

billyjim User

Now you are just playing with us. Wizz this is so not like you. I for one am loving the post. :cool:

So true, but that would be so very devious and require planning and for thought. Not things or great team are noted for. Then Wizz does his post yesterday and changes the Universe. What is the BP world coming to? :confused:

I agree it would be a pleasant Trick n' Treat. :D

*kimmi* likes this.
  10. Kiriana

Kiriana User

*dances hexing dance* I could go ooh-eee-ooh-ahhh-ahhh, ting-tang, walla-walla, bing-bang"......:oops:

Geflin and *kimmi* like this.
  11. wizardelo

wizardelo User

last year i was scared i would not be prepared enough to face the haloween event.
    this year im more afraid that they will scare us into leaving the game, and putting a "FOR SALE" sign on the RC offices.

Geflin and marylis like this.
  12. Geflin

Geflin User

I enjoy this game....but the BEST part is when there is a unique event (Winter Festival, Valentine's, Birthday, etc.); the Halloween events have by far been my favorites. They have been done before so don't see why they can't (or won't?) be done this year. I should note that I have occasionally spent actual cash on this game....because it impressed me as being worth it. FCOL, they repeat the usual events (and give us PLENTY of advance notice when those will take place), so what is the complication here? Have wingtips crossed, am praying for TREATS not TRICKSo_O

daniel23492 likes this.
  13. marylis

marylis User

Dear mayors, I have some good news. I don't know why, the halloween event doesn't appear at the english forum calendar, but it does appear on my country's forum calendar, from next Friday, October 31 to November 7. Maybe they haven't updated the calendar yet.
    I hope this helps :p
    I guess this time our pressure worked ;)

Geflin, Kiriana, daniel23492 and 2 others like this.
  14. billyjim

billyjim User

Thank You Maylis. I believe that Wizz was just giving us a little Halloween trick before a great treat. :D

*kimmi* and marylis like this.
  15. Submarine

Submarine User

Great! Thank you!

marylis likes this.
  16. Kiriana

Kiriana User

Thank you so very much for the information <3 It do help...now let's just hope RC follows through:p

17. Geflin

Geflin User

Thanks BIG for the info....'tis appreciated. Hopefully we are in for TREATS ;)

18. Geflin

Geflin User

Prayers, begging, and hexing worked :) Just now checked the Calendar and our Halloween event is there! THANK YOU everyone at RC/BP:cool:

19. billyjim

billyjim User

Praise be the great and powerful Lords of RC or is it BP. I do not care but thank you for the event. Also thanks be to WIzz for showing his lighter side. :D;)

So where do I send the Ice Cream Sundae with all of the extras to? :confused:

20. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

I assume the team lives here, at least over Halloween.
    GravesEnd Neck Road, Brooklyn, New York

PS for those that don't believe its a real address use Google

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.