Halloween

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Tamy, Oct 10, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geflin

Geflin User

Now....what are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? LOL:rolleyes:

MillerWrox likes this.
  2. Kiriana

Kiriana User

Yay! Hooray! Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss! TY for the Halloween event:D

3. Tamy

Tamy User

Thanks for the information, and it would be nice to have another special event.
    However... a small (hopefully, constructive) feedback: maybe it would be a good idea to change a bit the rewards from last year's event? Just at the level of graphics, give us different looking decorations and building, so us "oldies" will have some sort of incentive to do the event?
    Speaking just for myself, i am struggling with *huge* inertia, am close to quitting, and would really, really, appreciate something new.

Geflin likes this.
  4. billyjim

billyjim User

I agree it would be nice to get some other items or even some slight color change or slight design change.

Geflin likes this.
  5. Kiriana

Kiriana User

I have not yet done a Halloween event so the stuff will be new to me....but I do agree with you guys that prizes should change each year at least a little bit. The guy who got me into this game got Haunted Houses one year and a Haunted Tower the next...now he's not exactly thrilled to be getting the same stuff as last year (nor would I be). Why not a graveyard deco, or a new type of Haunted House?

Geflin likes this.
  6. Geflin

Geflin User

One would think they could mix up the prizes a little better, yes. I would rather have something that looks different...who wouldn't? Or maybe if you already have a special building prize, they could give you an option to choose a "free" one level upgrade for that building if you win another of the same one? Or even just change the general appearance. I have five Haunted Houses from two years ago...would look cool if I could win some different ones appearance-wise; after all, isn't that what the Haunted Tower was all about? But at least we got the event and there are sure to be cool prizes. Here's a real neat idea: How's about "Trick or Treat" Booster packs you can get with "candy" picked up with rent and improving with each event stage completed (like with the Birthday Booster packs)?

rossio, *kimmi* and daniel23492 like this.

7. Great idea, only that I think it's a little too late to be put in practice. Maybe next year !

8. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

If you want to do Halloween and Artist event. Start with artist or you will likely not make artist.

Tip: run max with logs even if you overproduce, they get saved to the other log stages.
    Before you turn in stage2 start an extra full log production, they will be good to have at stage 7&8.

9. marylis

marylis User

It was my first Halloween event. I enjoyed it. And I like my new haunted house. ;)

But If I decide to start the lumberjack event, I 'm afraid that my lumbermills will ask for the weekend off. They will be exhausted :D:D:D

10. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Gratz :)

marylis likes this.
  11. billyjim

billyjim User

You just have to be a little stern with them that is all. A little bonus pay does wonders. Maybe a party after they are done. :p:cool:

marylis likes this.
  12. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

[​IMG]
    After stealing all Sweets from the kids that came under Halloween I finally have enough even for my sweet tooth :p

nervo82 likes this.
  13. Geflin

Geflin User

Just starting the event....had to help friends move. But already have a spot picked out for my (second) Haunted Tower. Am sure I will have as much fun this year as I did last year. Thanks RC/BP :)

14. billyjim

billyjim User

I hear your dentist is ordering new catalogs for what it is going to cost to fix your teeth after you eat all that candy. :D:D:D

marylis and daniel23492 like this.
  15. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

gaahh your killjoy :eek::(

marylis likes this.
  16. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

I know the Price :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

he's gonna be broke :p

Geflin likes this.
  17. billyjim

billyjim User

I think I will have to go to dental school. :cool: Naw, I am to old. :rolleyes:

18. marylis

marylis User

Wow!!!
    How about If I help you spend them? I 'm no dentist, but I can do the job :D:D

*kimmi* likes this.
  19. Geflin

Geflin User

Oooh, lookie here, I got a "Free new teeth" RI in a booster pack....lol:p

20. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

I don't have that kind of Money ... far from ... look here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.