Having trouble with Lumber Mill...

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by KushBlunts, Aug 23, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KushBlunts

KushBlunts User

About 5 days ago I noticed 3 of my lumber mills have stopped being able to produce anything because I click the building and everything freezes. I also noticed a giant drop in my electricity and mood. Any help I can get would be much appreciated. Thank you. Also wondering if I can get any of my losses back. Thank you.

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

KushBlunts - Have you cleared your caches, Adobe Flash and browser. If that did not work try closing and reopening the browser. If that does not work try a different browser. Try shutting down your computer and restarting from a cold start.

We have gone into your game and started your three lumber mills.

Also please always include your game ID number when you are discussing a bug or issue. This makes it easier for us to find your game to see the problem.

3. KushBlunts

KushBlunts User

Yes I did do all those things you mentioned but it looks like you guys got it going for me. Thank you very much for the quick fix.

4. KushBlunts

KushBlunts User

where do I get my ID from?

5. s.c.lynx

Your ID is located above the frame on the initial (non-full screen) map of the city.
    upload_2017-8-24_9-2-51.png

6. ID 3188606

x3 lumber mills not working :(

7. s.c.lynx

Gangstafunk - went into your game and the lumber mills are working fine. Please do not hijack a thread, it is to easy for us to miss an issue when you add your problem to an existing thread. For best results start a new thread for your problem. Closing this thread at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.