Hell Farm Bug?!

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Lightning_11, Aug 19, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I am upgrading a farm from level 1 to level 2. The farm is on the starting playing field and there is not much special about it that I can see. I logged off (sorry, I don't play 24/7) and when I returned the farm had taken on a strange texture. I took a picture, but I can't figure out how to post it to the site. Basically, the roof of the farm turned red, the three fields (where you see the crops) are red squares, and there is a strange blue tractor in the corner... The texture returns to the normal upgrading build texture when I click on the farm, though. The most interesting part (to me) is that the little in progress build button is still floating over the farm the whole time!

Thanks,
    Lightning_11

2. It happened again! This time, farms that where in progress building (From level 0 to 1) appeared to be growing hay when I logged on? This is getting very strange... I took a picture of this, but I can't post my image... Any ideas?

3. Oh! Oops... I am using the account Lightning_11 and Lightning11, both. They are really the same person, I just get them mixed up.

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

5. billyjim

billyjim User

Most likely there is a glitch in the compatibility of your computer and the recent updates to Adobe Flash and the browser you are using. Have you tried to use a different browser?

6. Yes... It is just a visual problem that comes up here and there. By the way, how do I post pictures?

7. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

use the same procedure that I provided the link above