help me please !!

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by cedric-fix, Oct 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cedric-fix

cedric-fix User

Bonjour ,
    cela fait plus d'une semaine qu il m'est impossible de me connecter au jeu , je rentre mon pseudo , le mot de passe , je valide , je doit autorisé flashplayer , et juste après je reste bloqué sur l'étape de chargement , que faire ??

Hello , it's been over a week that I can not connect to the game, I enter my username, password, I validate, I must authorized flashplayer, and just after I remain stuck on the loading step, what to do ??

cedric-fix

2. guyjean1

guyjean1 User

Did you try to connect with another browser?

As tu essayé de te connecter avec un autre navigateur ?

3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

cedric-fix - I went in and reset your resources, this allowed me to access your game. Please let us know if you can access the game yourself. This does cause some issues for your game as this resets your power and mood to their true levels. You will need to rebuild these back up. Have fun building your city.

cedric-fix - Je suis entré et j'ai réinitialisé vos ressources, cela m'a permis d'accéder à votre jeu. S'il vous plaît laissez-nous savoir si vous pouvez accéder au jeu vous-même. Cela pose quelques problèmes pour votre jeu car cela réinitialise votre puissance et votre humeur à leur niveau réel. Vous devrez reconstruire ces sauvegardes. Amusez-vous à construire votre ville.

Rosomack likes this.
  4. cedric-fix

cedric-fix User

bonjour , sa fonctionne , mais pourquoi mon niveau de bien etre et d electricité n est plus au max ?
    merci en tout cas !!!

5. s.c.lynx

cedric-fix - In the process of resetting the game. All values in the game are set to their correct level. There is a glitch in the way the game calculates the energy and mood totals. When a player uses an improvement to reduce or raise the levels, and the improvement expires the game does not change the total back to the correct level. This works in favor of the player, "The Powers that be" left this as a secret gift to the mayors.

Please remember that postings in the main forum have to be in English, The double posting as you did in the first post is acceptable.

cedric-fix - En cours de réinitialisation du jeu. Toutes les valeurs du jeu sont réglées à leur niveau correct. Il y a un problème dans la façon dont le jeu calcule les totaux d'énergie et d'humeur. Lorsqu'un joueur utilise une amélioration pour réduire ou augmenter les niveaux, et que cette amélioration expire, le jeu ne modifie pas le total au niveau correct. Cela fonctionne en faveur du joueur, "Les pouvoirs qui seront" a laissé cela comme un cadeau secret aux maires.

N'oubliez pas que les publications sur le forum principal doivent être en anglais. La double publication, comme vous l'avez fait dans le premier message, est acceptable.

Rosomack and guyjean1 like this.
  6. misseloe

misseloe User

Well I am not sure, that that bug is a secret gift to the mayors. It is more likely that they don't know how to fix it or they don't have time to fix it :)

7benjamin9 likes this.
  7. s.c.lynx

What am I to say. It has to be one of the worst kept secrets in the game. As the problem has been solved. I am closing this thread at this time.

Rosomack likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.