Hi, I'm very new to the game

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by jine1029, Feb 7, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jine1029

jine1029 User

Hi, I'm very new to the game, so I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but how do I build roads? Where do I get them from?

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Welcome to the game jine1029. You can find the roads in the "Designer Depot" on the toolbar at the bottom of the screen. Just click on the icon and you will find yourself in the depot and you will see a column of icons on the right side of pop up. Click on the icon with the road symbol and select your road type. You do have to pay for the roads. All structures have to be connected to the town hall via the road network, otherwise the building will not function.

3. truelinor

truelinor User

The dirt road is free and unlimited! :D I use it all the time when I want extra roads for events that have residents putting things out into the roads. Then I just go and delete them afterwards. It's a way to use land that you don't have the money or production points yet to build something on. ;)

StarostkaJana and nennesby like this.
  4. s.c.lynx

Good point truelinor. Any other tricks or suggestions out there

5. truelinor

truelinor User

Thanks! Please, call me "Tru".

6. s.c.lynx

Thank you Tru, but protocol requires I am suppose to use the full identifier to keep from causing confusion. Not meant to be offensive, just exacting.

7. truelinor

truelinor User

Well, s.c., if you have to, you have to! ;) No offense taken! However, everyone else on every other board I have ever been on - and there's quite a few! - have all call me Tru. :)

8. s.c.lynx

I do thank you for the honor and I am a bit more of a stickler for the details than most, I have been told "I am excessively correct". I live up to the monicker well.

truelinor likes this.
  9. rashini

rashini User

can you tell about the bonus code

10. Evilviper

Evilviper User

bonus codes aren't normally given out. Since I have been playing I haven't seen one.

11. s.c.lynx

rashini - Evilviper is correct. It is very rare for a bonus code to be issued. Authorization has to be gotten from way up the chain of command. If one is ever issued it would be annonced in the Official Annoncement section of the forum.

12. rashini

rashini User

ok.thakyou