Hollywood Diner help please

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by paulamcgurk, Sep 9, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why is no one using my hollywood diners? I have two but no one ever uses them. I have potatoes in both of them and they are still there lol

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

paulmcgurk - You must have residences that need the hollywood diners as support. As best we could see in your game you do not have any houses that can be supported by the hollywood diners at this time.

3. nennesby

nennesby User

4. thank you i have since got the brownstone flats and now its working :)

Elco likes this.
  5. Elco

Elco User

Also by clicking on your houses, you will open a window and see on the bottom left corner of that window the type of needs that specific house needs (grocery, dinner, bread basket, beer garden...).
    I would strongly suggest that you keep your dinners, and perhaps store them in your inventory until you need them, as almost all buildings will need a dinner nearby as you progress through the game.
    As you upgrade a commercial building, you increase the "needs fulfilment radius" of that building enabling you to reach out to buildings a bit further away. That comes in handy as buildings have different shapes than 2x2.
    But this goes against your energy consumption and mood level. You will have to balance that out with more power plants and decorations.
    Lastly the bigger the upgrade of a building (house and commercial), the higher the demand of products. Which is why you would need to produce sufficiently to keep up with the ever bigger demand.
    This is what this game is about: finding and keeping a delicate balance in your city :D

6. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Thank you elco for some excellent advice. Also, paulamcqurk thank you for letting us know that it is working for you now.

We are closing this thread at this time, as the question has been answered and situation resolved.

Elco likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.