House of the Century Quest

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by pprbckwrtr, Dec 3, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pprbckwrtr

pprbckwrtr User

The quest to upgrade a building and complete a mastery challenge isn't working properly for me. I have upgraded about five buildings to level 3 and have completed the mastery challenges up to level three on most of them, however the first part of the challenge (upgrade building) never checks as complete. Anyone else have this problem or is it just me? Thanks!

2. super_emu

super_emu User

I had to upgrade a building during the time the quest was available, the ones I upgraded before didnt count. The quest was available when you upgraded?

3. pprbckwrtr

pprbckwrtr User

Do you mean upgrade all the way from no upgrade? I upgraded my buildings from two to three while the quest was active. I suppose I could build a new building and upgrade anew but that will take forever and it seems like the quest just means to upgrade from level 2 to level 3.

4. super_emu

super_emu User

Oh no I just upgraded from 2 to 3. If that isnt working for you then something is glitching...

5. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Mastery has nothing to do with the upgrade quest, you will need to upgrade a building in the old way to complete this quest.

If you still have an issue can you please complete the support for and I will continue this exchange directly with you via email.

6. pprbckwrtr

pprbckwrtr User

I'm confused what you mean by "in the old way". I just upgraded from 2 to 3 and did not get the first check mark. I'll go ahead and complete the form. Thanks!

7. All he means is just a standard upgrade from level 2 to level 3. There is probably a glitch in your quest. Contact Pirate on support link. He will fix it for you.

8. pprbckwrtr

pprbckwrtr User

It seems to have been taken care of!! Thanks all!

9. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

I answered your ticket as well this is all done so thanks for letting us know here.

No need to reply to my email.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.