How Do I get them back

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Bull702, Apr 5, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Bull702

Bull702 User

My Fire Department and Police Dep and Hospital went a way when I clit on Detective. Can some one tell me how to get them back? Thank you

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

This simple question can be quite time consuming to answer. It is all dependent on how the structures where sent away.

if you moved them into storage, you will find them in the Inventory - Buildings>Emergency System Items. You can access the Inventory by clicking on the tools button (bottom of the screen far left button) and then clicking on the Move button (middle button)

If you demolished the structures; You will find them in the Designer Depot in the Specials (bottom tab)

Hope this helps you. I think I found your game and your Emergency structures are in the Inventory. So all you have to do is go there and move the structures back into your playing field.

I will keep this thread open for a while in case you need some more help with this.

3. andy2017

andy2017 User

how do i store items
    pls

4. s.c.lynx

andy2017 - You store emergency services building just like you do any other item. You enter the moving activity mode (click on the the "tools" icon and then on the "move" icon on the tool bar). Then highlight and click with your mouse the item you wish to move and drag it to the storage area.

5. Wolfeheart

Wolfeheart User

The same thing happened to me. I tried adding them back, but they are NOT in my inventory and NOT in the Depot (special). Where else could they be?

6. s.c.lynx

Hi Wolfeheart. I have answered your question in a different thread.https://board-en.risingcities.com/threads/missing-fire-dept-and-police-dept.45337/ Please do not duplicate your questions in multiple threads. As this can be construed as spamming, not allowed in the Forum rules. Also when you post a question please supply your game ID as this makes it quicker, faster. and more accurate for us to find your particular game.