How do I produce rolls ?

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by AussieMate, Jun 8, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AussieMate

AussieMate User

my bakery is asking me to supply rolls to it. I can understand supplying wheat to it so they can produce the rolls, but other than that , Im lost.
    Would someone explain to me how to produce rolls please.
    Thanks

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Are you talking about the Bakery or the Bread Basket. The Bakery takes wheat from the farm and makes Rolls, Pizza, or Doughnuts for use in various commercial buildings.

The Bread Basket requires rolls to give certain residences the requested needs fulfillment.

To make rolls as you stated you need to supply wheat to the bakery and then click start. You must have enough wheat to fill the total amount needed for the process to start. Then you can send the rolls to your Bread baskets

3. AussieMate

AussieMate User

I knew it was a noob question when I posted, but I couldn't figure it out.
    now Ive found the real bakery, my universe is in balance
    thanks

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Glad to hear that and there is no such thing as a noob question. If you do not know the answer. That is what we are here for. I am closing this thread at this time. If you have any further questions please ask them. That is how you learn.

Have fun building your city. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.