How do you collect toys for the kids event at the plaza?

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by DBILLY, Nov 27, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. DBILLY

DBILLY User

I read that it says you can pick up toys when you pick up the next rent but it isnt working how I thought it would. I would appreciate any advice. Thank you.

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

You automatically receive your toys when you collect rent. I signed into your account and you are all ready past the toy collection stage in the event. So I assume you figured it out.

3. popkop

popkop User

Which houses give out toys and which not?

4. s.c.lynx

All of the houses give out toys, the longer the rent timer generally the more toys they give out. Also the more residence the more gifts. So upgrade your residences to maximize the toys and other items generated.

5. s.c.lynx

Sams2642270 I think you posted on the wrong thread. :D

6. truelinor

truelinor User

I don't suppose there is any way people past that level could do the Kids' Festival? I just think it's so neat! And I would love another playground!

7. s.c.lynx

No there is no way to turn back the clock and do the event once you pass that magical level.

8. truelinor

truelinor User

Well, then I would suggest people who are still able to do it several times to get the playground! I know I wished I had more.