how to add money through the game not purchasing

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by churly, Oct 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. churly

churly User

Hi there new to the game and trying to figure out how to add money without purchasing?

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

churly - I am not certain what your question is regarding. If you are talking about city credits, then you can collect money from your residences by collecting rents. You can also sell products you produce in your manufacturing facilities, in the market place for city credits. If you meant something else try rephrasing your question. Oh welcome to the game and the forum.

3. churly

churly User

Thanks, I am wondering about the metro money, how do I get more with out actually have to spend real cash.

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Okay, Metro Money, MM, can be earned by completing certain events in the event plaza after level 5. Check out this link: https://board-en.risingcities.com/threads/events.1098/
    You will have to build the event plaza. You can check out the events by going to the calendar by clicking the "Calendar" link button at the top of the forum.

You also can earn MM's by collecting your daily rewards from City Hall.

Have a great time building your city.

5. _Bosco_

_Bosco_ User

There is also "cash for action" (clic on the "+" near your MM counter, then "special" then cash for action")