How to change avatars

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by s.c.lynx, Oct 23, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

This question was asked in another thread so I moved it to here.

By Squid girl

"By the way, it's not about the event but guys is that we can't change the gender of our avatar, i'm a newbie here."

Squidgirl - I have tried to remember how to change our avatar's. It has been so long for me that I have had to ask for some advice from the magicians. I will get back to you. I do have to tell you, you should have started your own new thread in the general question section of the forum. Rather than hijacking a different thread.

If anyone remembers how or if we can change our avatars, Please share with the forgetful guy. While I wait for the more powerful ones to respond. Thanks

The wonderful magicians have provided the answer. Check out this link for the answer:

https://board-en.risingcities.com/threads/how-to-insert-a-signature-and-an-avatar.40572/

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016