How to get more axes?

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by truelinor, Jan 13, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. truelinor

truelinor User

I'm doing the Lumberjack Event and I am on stage four, the next to the last one. I need axes and was wondering if it mattered what type of resident you have in the houses/apartments? I mean, do you get more axes from the workers or the students or the capitalist?

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

No there is no difference in the amount of axes you would receive for any one particular type of residents. The best you can do is continue to develop your city and increase your population. Have fun building your city

3. nennesby

nennesby User

A little thing that helped me at that time. Brownstone-flats are rather cheap and they are "5 hours" - the more hours a building take - the more drops... and you will need the "education-drops" in other events too...

4. truelinor

truelinor User

Thank you for answering my question! :)

5. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

nennesby thank you for the advice. The longer the cycle or the higher the number of residents the more drops you receive. Since the question has been answered I am closing this thread at this time. Have fun building your city.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.