I can not access the game

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by AnaLu138, Feb 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. AnaLu138

AnaLu138 User

It has been two days that I can not acces tha game
    My login is AnaLu138 | ID 9399272

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

i have reset the resources in your game. I have accessed your game and collected a few rents. Your mood and power will be reduced to their actual levels. You will need to rebuild these back. Let us know if you can access your game now.

3. Eddie112

Eddie112 User

Hello,
    I had a similar issue and as a result, after suport team has acceses the account, the power demad has almost tripled. This means that the only way to regaing the past power/mood levels is to rebuild the entire city?
    Please s.c lynx feel free to take a look at my city and let me know how should I proceed.
    Many thanks in advance
    ID : 9869208

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  4. s.c.lynx

Hello Eddie112 = What looks like what happened in your case is that your game resources were reset in the process of fixing your issue, a common early step in working out a problem. When the resources are reset, the power and mood levels are adjusted to their true values. The game has a glitch that works in the players favor, when you use an improvement that lowers either of these levels and the improvement expires the level does not go back down as it should. So over time the value continually improves and does not go down. This works in your favor and was left in place for all of these years.

Eddie112 likes this.
  5. Pachecors

Pachecors User

Hello, I have the same problem accessing the game, it just keeps loading but it does not open, can it adjust? Pachecors | ID 9969566 Thank you very much in advance!

6. s.c.lynx

pachecors - i have reset the resources in your game. I have accessed your game and collected a few rents. Your mood and power will be reduced to their actual levels. You will need to rebuild these back. Let us know if you can access your game now.

7. CoffeG

CoffeG User

I have the same problem accessing the game, it just keeps loading but it does not open.
    My acount: CoffeG ID 8936213

8. s.c.lynx

coffeG - i have reset the resources in your game. I have accessed your game and collected a few rents. Your mood and power will be reduced to their actual levels. You will need to rebuild these back. Let us know if you can access your game now.