I can not play

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by MICRO10, Sep 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. MICRO10

MICRO10 User

Hello, I can not play. I am ID 1249470

2. Natkompf

Natkompf User

Hi!
    A little bit of more information should be good.
    If You use Firefox, and have problem with "mouse does not point where it shoul!", than try this:

So, open a new "window" in firefox, and write: about:config
    After pressing enter, there will be a warning message, but be brave and click the button under the message.
    On the new page write (or copy it from here) to the search line: dom.ipc.plugins.asyncdrawing.enabled
    As you found it, with double click change the "value" (not sure it is called "value" in the English version, my Hungarian firefox shows this:), but on the right side) from "TRUE" to "FALSE".

Than restart the browser.

Hope it helps:), and this was the problem, You had

3. MICRO10

MICRO10 User

Yo uso CROMO. Lo que pasa es que entrar y dar un vecindario recibo la rueda que gira y gira sin parar. I do not know English and I'm using a translator.

New Después de tres shoras ya funciona para mí. Pueden cerrar.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 13, 2017
  4. Natkompf

Natkompf User

If I understand well, than the problem solved:D

Si entiendo bien, que el problema resuelto:D (google translatoro_O:cool::D)

5. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Natkompf - Thank you for your help. now that the issue appears to be resolved. We are closing this thread.

MICRO10 - Postings in this section must be in English, also the prefered method of adding a comment to a previous post is to edit that post. Double posting is not allowed.

6. Kortes

Kortes User

Kortes | ID 3029949 no loading

7. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Kortes - I loaded your game with no issues and went to all play fields and collected some rents for you. The only possible cause I can come up with is an internet connectivity issue, between you and the servers. If this continues to be an issue try a different browser and or computer.