I miss the xmas mini van

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by billyjim, Dec 8, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billyjim

billyjim User

I know it has been several years since we have last seen it, but I still miss the christmas mini van.

For the thousands of players who never saw or noticed the minivan. Many years ago at this time of year one or several of the cars driving around our communities, was a mini van with an evergreen tree on the roof. It made me feel so seasonal just seeing it drive through the community.

I understand that other things have taken priority lately and the original personel have moved on to bigger and better things. These are the fine and small details that make a game so interesting and different

So I guess it is good bye the xmas mini van, forever

Pistonhead and anoukjoris like this.
  2. shaman44

shaman44 User

I would like to see a few different Holiday vehicles driving around! How about a food truck or two. Maybe they could be programmed to stop and park at regular intervals of time!

Pistonhead likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.