Ideas to get us to buy more Metro Money

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by billyjim, Mar 10, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geflin

Geflin User

You are not dreaming, the players are appreciated. The mods and devs are listening. The changes in the game over the past couple of years prove that. As for compensation...hey, if they give us the changes we talk about, is that not compensation?:D

Andrewjf likes this.
  2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

As the newest Mod on the English forum hurry up I have my I on a Maybach Mercedes. LOL :D

Mr.Crowley likes this.
  3. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Firstly, congratulations! :) Secondly, the MD of Bigpoint gmbh is not the easiest man in the world to get to, but will give it a try. I know a side door ;):)

s.c.lynx likes this.
  4. Mr.Crowley

Mr.Crowley User

well as the newest mod to RC welcome to the forums and please see if they might give us some land soon. :cool: I think a island should come next with the island getting bigger when we buy the next plot of land making it a custom built island. So that when you buy the next plot it looks like a landfill just added more land to the islands. A few other more well liked people also liked this ideal of mine. How about you? could you ask around and see if it might make the cut in RC. Please :):D:D

Andrewjf, Racheengel and Geflin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.