Improvements

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by FeeBee10, Sep 11, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FeeBee10

FeeBee10 User

When deciding on which Improvement to place there are a few that will increase the % of "experience" ...... How/where can I see the amount of "Experience" that will be improved on a property? I am clearly looking in the wrong place, so can anyone help me with this please?

DagnyKr likes this.
  2. Elco

Elco User

Hi @FeeBee10

You can use this thread: https://board-en.risingcities.com/threads/residential-buildings.1123/

Look up for any residential building you're interested in. There is a line called "Cycles / Level 4 Speciality" and underneath you can compare what would be the income depending on which improvement would be in place :)

Please note this is only to figure out the improved rent/needs revenue, decrease in mood/energy consumption, rent timer but nowhere can I find any table about the experience gained from a building...

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
    FeeBee10 likes this.
  3. FeeBee10

FeeBee10 User

Thank You Elco ..... Like you, I also cannot find anything, anywhere, that gives an indication on experience - and it's not displayed on the property within the game itself. (Like everything else seems to be).
    It would be good to know though, especially because it is a percentage, it is much better to use them on the properties that will give a decent/higher improvement, and not a silly little one that is not worth bothering with! ...... But without even knowing the "baseline" of the actual "experience" level to begin with, there is no way of knowing.
    Thank you for taking the time to respond. Much appreciated. FeeBee

Elco likes this.
  4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Thank you once again for the brilliant answer for a question Elco. As the question was answered by Elco I am closing this thread at this time.

Elco likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.