Improvements

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by BobtheBuilder1954, Nov 23, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can't figure out how to use improvements. I find the screen ok but I can't figure out how to drop one to use it?

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

The question we have is which improvements screen are you using? Are you accessing the improvements screen are you on the improvement screen in the designer depot; The improvement screen of the improvement tool; or are you accessing the improvement screen under the individual building.

To use an improvement on a residential building (guessing that is what you wish to do) you neeed to click on the individual residence and then click on the improvements tab. Click on the improvement desired and then click on the available slot above. The improvement will be entered into the selected slot. You can replace the current improvement the same way.

I hope this answers your question. If not give us more information and we will answer your question. Also please include your game ID number, this helps if we have to find your game among the many games in the system.

3. I figured it out eventually Thank you!

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Glad to see that you succeed I am closing this thread at this time. Enjoy building your city.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.