Increased Production

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by wizardelo, Dec 2, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billyjim

billyjim User

Nortoncommander well said. It is to bad that asbestos fibers cause cancer. The forums are becoming a great part of the game. I only hope we are not scaring away any newbies from joining in. We all have the option to quit the game at any time, but are we willing to give up and stop fighting for a better game. I say NO! Fight on.

2. No reason to fight. It's just a game. Not worth fighting. Some people take it too seriously already. :) Let me modify: ........ but are we willing to stop enjoying life? I say NO! Enjoy on.

Erm....... what? Oh yes! I do have a life, believe me. :D :D :D

OK, for those eager to fight: Let's go and fight for the freedom of Ukraine from Russian invasion. Any volunteers? :)

3. billyjim

billyjim User

I agree that there are many more important things going on in the world. I agree with you fight is a charged term. How about support or defend the game.

I also have a life believe me also :D :D :D

4. Hipshot

Hipshot User

Naw, go ahead and use 'fight'. It's just words and pixels on a screen.

Besides, it's fun to watch.

5. brucenic

brucenic User

Bakery is in the Easter Event
    :):):):):):):):):):)

6. billyjim

billyjim User

Some one listened. How appropriate for the Easter event!. Shall we make some wafers for Passover.

7. Now those notorious need to find another reason for complaints. :) lol

8. wizardelo

wizardelo User

this hardly solves the production of building materials.
    we need more brickyards or higher production!

9. billyjim

billyjim User

true, but it is a baby step in the right direction. I still like the idea of another industry that would give us the ability to boost the production factor of farms and factories by a percentage factor. (Yes it was my idea see the oil industry for game) We can only hope

10. wizardelo

wizardelo User

having same amount of factories but with (limited) boosted production is something i would like very much. while new permits are great, they take up space... and that is not ideal.

11. For sure some form of boost, Inprovement, Mastery ....... far better then more permits.

12. Tamy

Tamy User

Indeed -- and also because brickyards and breweries need special placements, so just getting more permits won't help us much.

13. billyjim

billyjim User

I agree. We can only hope and wait for the promised third playing field. Due in May?

14. brucenic

brucenic User

Quote:
    In the meantime while you are waiting, we will give you another playfield with 2 additional production buildings (claypit and brewery) next week.
    More Information will come soon after the weekend.
    End Quote.

Well, what do you know, maybe RC is listening after all.:D

If this is what it sounds like I'll tip my hat to the developers.

15. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Hm I assume and hope what they try to say is that we get claypit, lake and permits.
    Two buildings hm two permits or the possibility to win two types of builings like the bakery's?
    I guess we will see next week or given there history the week after that.

16. wizardelo

wizardelo User

i really hope they give us the permits for brickyard and brewery not just the spots for them ;))
    TellusXIV is right, we should wait before jumping to any conclusion

wildheart50122 likes this.
  17. It says clearly "two additional production buildings" and it also says "another playfield" and "next week". All plain information. We will get a third playfield with two additional places for brewery and brickyard complete with the buildings of course, and this will happen next week. Unless they really don't know how to express themselves, which would be totaly rediculous. So that's what I am expecting. Although I admitt there is a little doubt in my mind if they really mean to give us two brand new playfields in a short time span. :) :)

18. with the now bakery in the easter event and a new brewery in new pf , i am wondering how much pressure will be put on our farms to produce the extra produce that these facilities will need might be time to consider more upgrades instead of more permits

19. wizardelo

wizardelo User

this will keep market of farm products afloat, and even raise them a little. some are still to cheap. eg: tomatos, potatoes, wheat, raspberies :)
    not that i mind cause i always buy them

20. might be time to stock up now ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.